Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know for a fact it is a dog act what Elliott & Licha's Mrs did - even it it was kissing

I know for a fact that you don't need religion to disapprove of their idiotic behavior...

I know for a fact that if you are not happy in your current relationship - just f@cken end it and leave!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get the players to take a vote. If majority don't want to play with him then his position is untenable and he should be asked to leave or find another club to transfer.
The problem with that is you could still be left with 14 players that hate his guts. If there’s more than a handful of players that have a problem with it he’s gotta go.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Blaming Alcohol for their behavior is a P!ss weak excuse....

When I get drunk I don't get the urge to get with mates wives, GF's etc.... OR to strip naked and sing Sweet Caroline...

He is bad for the team morale/mateship/trust

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa following his bestie Grub in a poor choice of women. Didn't this Kara Childerhouse go at Foz Ex-wife/ current wife on social media a while back? How do these gronks end up with these idiots. I guess they're made for eachother.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that proven is it
Fcuk I hate lichaa more than the average bloke but to call him a women basher off the bat is too good
Lol Adam Elliot is innocent but lichaa is guilty already
What a hypocrite you are
Did I say Adam was innocent of shagging your partner did I? Settle down Michael the cops have charged you with DV and common assault no one else.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i spent enough time around them playing to realize i wouldn't want any daughter of mine near them.
In saying that over the years i had a number of interactions with many players who were on hols & having a few.
Some were tossers, some were obvious grubs, some were posers, but a number were good blokes.
One who always stood out to me was Bobcat. I may not run into him for a year or 2 & he didn't remember my name, however he certainly recognized me & would come for a chat. Despite obviously having had a few he was always polite, respectful, courteous & funny, just a top bloke!
Its a shame we don't have more in our club with the same character that he had!
He lead by example on the field & off..........am i gushing.....just reread this & think i have a man crush?!?!? :tearsofjoy:
Goes directly back to the father and mother how they turn out in my opinion, if i was Lichas father id just shut up!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When it all comes out, leave in the hands of his team mates. If they can honestly get on with the job and this doesn’t bother them, then fair enough. But if a few senior players say they no longer trust and respect him then I’d be looking at a player swap. Get in Elliotts ear and let him know his lost the support of the playing group and he should explore other options.
Someone get Ivan on the phone.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
in all honesty i think the club will take some action against Elliot for dragging them back into shit after such a positive start to a year
He’ll just come out and apologise and cop a fine.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes Elliott committed no crime, however it’s morally wrong on all count just like what happened last year for us Pre season. The sponsors won’t like what has happened whilst at the same time the club is trying to rebuild. Kids following our club will no doubt ask their parent s and guardians on what has happened and it probably be awkward conversations to have. I am afraid we live in a strange world where footy players doing silly deeds are always in the spotlight. In a corporate world where the top dogs get done for affairs, they will either get the sack or swept under the rug due to avoid negative publicity and shareholders...I am afraid most NRL footy players are classed as the corporate dogs as well now.
If they move him on no great loss for mine. We got tons of backrowers and I think it gives doorey and topine a better shot to come into the team.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott will come out and say I’m banning myself from alcohol and all players wives for the year
And he will give us the big PR spiel

- I have an issue with alcohol & I have come to realise that I need professional help.

- It stems from issues that I have grown up with & effected me all my life.

- I have embarrassed myself & worst of all I have embarrassed & brought hurt to my family.

- I would like to sincerely apologise to my Club, my friends but most importantly my family & I hope they can forgive me.

- I am grateful that with the help of the good people around me I can now finally get the right help to deal with my illness & until then I will be having a break from footy.

Next thing he is checked into a rehab facility.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
P.s this is karma for lichaa being such a shit player for us lol
I dunno that he deserves this. Plus he was coached to play that way under despay. Kid with potential who lost his way.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d feel safe if I was a current teammate, maybe a little more concerned as an ex team mate. Am I the only person that thinks this is getting blown out of proportion? This should not derail all the hard work the club and players have done in the pre season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are 2 rules when it comes to banging one of your mates missus.

1. Don’t fuckin do it ; and

2. If you are stupid enough to ignore rule 1 then don’t do it when he is on the premises.

It takes a special kind of moron to break both of these rules
There is a third rule that my mates and I had....if we were propositioned at any time by a girlfriend, spouse or wife of a mate it was up to the individual's own discretion whether to sleep with them or not. I can honestly say we held strong to rules 1 and 2 we are all old school bros even today....but after such an incident / proposition you had to notify your mate in question. Which were always followed up with questions of where, when and how. I guess you can say we were and still are each others eyes and ears.

It was an agreement between us guys, a rule that worked both ways, it didn't just help weed out undesirable female partners it also set guide lines which we as bros held each other accountable too. It worked back then and is still enforced today.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d feel safe if I was a current teammate, maybe a little more concerned as an ex team mate. Am I the only person that thinks this is getting blown out of proportion? This should not derail all the hard work the club and players have done in the pre season.
I agree to and extent. It all depends on his current team mates thoughts on it. I know I played footy with dickheads I didn’t like before and once you’re on the field it does get forgotten about. That could be different in a professional environment when you see each other on a daily basis however.

This type of thing could be happening very regularly for all we know and the players just get on with the job and don’t bat an eyelid.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Winning silences everything. If Canterbury were to come out and win there first 3 games all will be forgotten. Yes it creates drama but a few wins and it’s all gone. If we lose first 3 games then it’s a different story lol.
It’s going to be hard to win for the boys if the locker room is divided.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s going to be hard to win for the boys if the locker room is divided.
Time will tell. I doubt there’s a club in the NRL where everyone gets along. Just not possible when everyone thinks there an alpha male. I known many a fringe nrl player over the years. Some are legends life of the party, others are complete knobs u wouldn’t wanna get stuck having a beer with em.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And he will give us the big PR spiel

- I have an issue with alcohol & I have come to realise that I need professional help.

- It stems from issues that I have grown up with & effected me all my life.

- I have embarrassed myself & worst of all I have embarrassed & brought hurt to my family.

- I would like to sincerely apologise to my Club, my friends but most importantly my family & I hope they can forgive me.

- I am grateful that with the help of the good people around me I can now finally get the right help to deal with my illness & until then I will be having a break from footy.

Next thing he is checked into a rehab facility.
Plus the autism