Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah? Why do you duck for cover every time you’re asked for evidence then Alzz??
That’s the thing! I personally think this is all is way over the top in Australia and getting embarrassing but if you are going to claim conspiracy theorist at least back up your claims FFS

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s the thing! I personally think this is all is way over the top in Australia and getting embarrassing but if you are going to claim conspiracy theorist at least back up your claims FFS
If people have been accustomed to lies for their whole lifetime.... the truth will look like a conspiracy theory
its a mindset thing

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How will Australia's vaccine rollout work?
Stage 1A: Elderly and disability care residents, carers and staff. Frontline healthcare workers and Border Force Workers
Stage 1B: Australians aged over 80, followed by those over 70 and those who are immunocompromised
Stage Two: Over 60s and over 50s, Indigenous Australians
Stage Three: General population
Stage Four: Potential for vaccinations to be administered to children

How much will the vaccine rollout cost?

Mr Hunt said the vaccine rollout plan will cost the country more than $6.3 billion.
He said Australia has deliberately paid a premium to set up onshore vaccine manufacturing to secure reliable vaccine supply.
"The two most important decisions for Australia during the course of this pandemic: the 1st of February 2020, the closure of the border with China," Mr Hunt said.
"August 2020, the decision to invest in onshore manufacturing by CSL of the AstraZeneca vaccine."

Is the vaccine safe? How will it be monitored?
Chief Medical Officer Professor Paul Kelly impressed upon the media how closely authorities will be watching the safety of the vaccine as it is rolled out.
"This is not a study. This is real life now. We already have the approval of the Pfizer vaccine," Professor Kelly said.
"We will be, of course, the TGA will be continuing to very carefully and in real time looking at safety issues if they were to occur."

COVID-19 VACCINATION DOSES ADMINISTERED

1613360701158.png

WORLD TOTAL: 171,350,886 EU: 21,016,296

as of 15/02/21 (AEDT)

Cumulative totals of doses administered. Source: ourworldindata.org

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you on crack?
Bro all jokes aside, you've gone too deep down the rabbit hole. You need to step back for a week or two.

I admit I was worse than you about 20 years ago. It does your head in.

Now I love conspiracies for the entertainment value. Out of 100 theories maybe there are 3-5 plausible ones.

I'm not saying this to take the piss, just trying to help a Bulldog brother out.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro all jokes aside, you've gone too deep down the rabbit hole. You need to step back for a week or two.

I admit I was worse than you about 20 years ago. It does your head in.

Now I love conspiracies for the entertainment value. Out of 100 theories maybe there are 3-5 plausible ones.

I'm not saying this to take the piss, just trying to help a Bulldog brother out.
Appreciate it bro, all good.... I just sense when things seem off and this whole alleged pandemic has been way off from the start

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Appreciate it bro, all good.... I just sense when things seem off and this whole alleged pandemic has been way off from the start
There are evil fucks out there no doubt.

It's good to question "official" bullshit and honestly, I question nearly everything in the news, it's not like they have a good record of reporting truth.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always be skeptical. You should never take anything on face value. But there's a difference between being skeptical and being ignorant of evidence.

Skepticism means not trusting anything until you see the evidence. If you're ignoring the evidence then you're no longer being skeptical.

The evidence doesn't necessarily mean a physical piece of evidence. Sometimes it's just plain logic. Like the probability that the vast majority of the experts and governments are all planning a big fake narrative to control the world. It's just not likely at all.

And not just the overseeing experts. You're talking about every doctor, every nurse, every medical worker all faking something. Literally 100's of millions of people. They're all faking it. If you believe that then you may as well believe you're on the Truman show.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always be skeptical. You should never take anything on face value. But there's a difference between being skeptical and being ignorant of evidence.

Skepticism means not trusting anything until you see the evidence. If you're ignoring the evidence then you're no longer being skeptical.

The evidence doesn't necessarily mean a physical piece of evidence. Sometimes it's just plain logic. Like the probability that the vast majority of the experts and governments are all planning a big fake narrative to control the world. It's just not likely at all.

And not just the overseeing experts. You're talking about every doctor, every nurse, every medical worker all faking something. Literally 100's of millions of people. They're all faking it. If you believe that then you may as well believe you're on the Truman show.
There was about 400,000 skilled people who worked on the apollo mission ,that's millions apon millions of hrs work and reaseach ,and yet a person can watch a 10 minute video and apparently have more knowledge, your not dealing with people who genuinely want to challenge science your dealing with mental illness and attention seekers ,this is why they can never give science backed answers .

Status
Not open for further replies.