Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if we can legally sack him but we can make it hard for him. Tell him the playing group don't trust you anymore and don't want you at the club so we want you to find another club. If he says no tell him he won't be playing FG at the Bulldogs again. Eventually he'll get the message and request a release

Hopefully we can legally sack him though to make it quicker and easier.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in all honesty i think the club will take some action against Elliot for dragging them back into shit after such a positive start to a year
‘well I hope none of the admin or associated sponsors have never ever cheated on anyone

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this comes under the dogs code of conduct and ables us to sack him.
I would be surprised if he could even rock up to training and face his teammates after doing what he did.

His position is untenable and he would know that.
His partner might go back to the NT and if he wants any part in his childs life he will move away also
Elliott will never learn! Whoever made up the name Adam Idiot is a genius!

The guy just can’t help himself

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was a current players missus I fully support the sacking of Elliot but this will probably be forgotten about as soon as the season starts. One thing for sure is every mate of Elliot's would have second thoughts about inviting him over for a beer if your wife/gf is home lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely this comes under the dogs code of conduct and ables us to sack him.
I would be surprised if he could even rock up to training and face his teammates after doing what he did.

His position is untenable and he would know that.
His partner might go back to the NT and if he wants any part in his childs life he will move away also
It’s a big fk you to Baz and the culture he’s trying to Instil in the playing group

Everytime Baz talks recruitment he mentions them needing to fit our values and culture

Then one of his senior players goes and gets plastered and puts unnecessary stress and negativity at the club he apparently loves so much

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the club would have grounds to sack him, considering they couldn't sack Jayden or CHN last year, but Elliot needs to come out and do a presser and say he has alcohol problems and is going clean or something. To salvage his reputation. Needs to come clean and take responsibility for his actions. Although nothing was illegal he has brought the club, himself and his family down. Not the first time he has fucked up on the drink. Im sure he realises he is a role model. He isn't doing a very good job at the moment.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sadness surrounds our beloved club again...
Yet some people on TK are finding humor in this tragedy
1 Elliott has betrayed and dishonored himself, his family and his friend whom he was soon to be his best man
2 Three years in succession Elliott has managed to bring our club and game into disrepute
3 Does Elliot's teammates still trust and respect him anymore ?
It's a very delicate situation...My opinion 3 strikes should be out.
But I have no doubt the club would be very very careful in dealing with Elliott.
He might not deserve to be in the team no more...But we do NOT need a bigger tragedy !!!
I think the UK could be his solution, away from everything !!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want him sacked because he is shit and we can use his money for a better player and a chance for one of our young pups to see FG.
Agree but there's no way we can. On what grounds mate?

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who gives a shit he did nothing wrong he can't be sacked or charged. Lichaa is a dud player and a woman beater if proven guilty. The team have a job to do this year. You honestly think they are going to be thinking of this situation every day or training session or game throughout the whole year? I doubt it. Everyone will be right to go so move on. Lichaa children would be affected by how they have seen their dad carry on that's on him not Elliot. Could of told Elliot to fuck off and went about shit with her alot better. Elliot has to deal with his own mrs now and that's on him. Have your judgement but the club is not going to get rid of Elliot for a dispute with a former player. The club needs to back Elliot here he just resigned and is a good player. Any of the other guys that have a problem are from when lichha was around and are probably nearly ready to be moved on anyways.
Lichaa wouldn’t be happy or proud of what his kids seen. But I bet you wouldn’t just ask them to move on if you came across the same situation with your mrs and best mate

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your right, but was posted on here earlier that Lichaa is no angel in this field also. Whether true or not.
Not a comment worth bragging about but if I know he’s done it then it changes the whole point of view

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If its just drunken kissing then as far as im concerned i couldnt care less. Next story
Nah lichaa missus is going to come out and tell the police and media that Elliot was balls deep and then down her throat touching that dinghy thing right down the back?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also he had training today so why he is up at 4.30am??

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
‘well I hope none of the admin or associated sponsors have never ever cheated on anyone
It’s not about that. It’s the negative attention towards our club that this will create. The guy is an absolute dope! Does he understand that there’s probably hundreds of thousands of dogs supporters around the whole country waiting to see a good start to a season, something we haven’t had in a while. We really don’t need this crap.