Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
lol elliott can't get sacked for whats been reported or even he flicked her bean. only thing that would get him sacked would be if it wasnt consensual

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are 2 rules when it comes to banging one of your mates missus.

1. Don’t fuckin do it ; and

2. If you are stupid enough to ignore rule 1 then don’t do it when he is on the premises.

It takes a special kind of moron to break both of these rules
**** is scum.

I know we aren't angels but I guarantee 99% of us on here wouldn't do what he or the whore done.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s the bet we keep him .
I know legally he did nothing wrong but man their is so much wrong about all this .

New born baby recently ( should be loving life with your family )

Your invited to his place as you will be his best man or groomsman , whether she made the move or not you should not be with her 4.30am alone . That’s pathetic and scummy .

Honestly some rugby league players need to grow up and stop thinking that they are invincible .
If I was a player at the club , how could I have the respect for Elliot after this and have him as one off our leaders .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol elliott can't get sacked for whats been reported or even he flicked her bean. only thing that would get him sacked would be if it wasnt concensual
I want him sacked because he is shit and we can use his money for a better player and a chance for one of our young pups to see FG.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. He's the same as CHN. Will never change. Shame and all but ...

At the end of the day though, too many carrying on about this like it's some relevation that a footy player sleeps around. They all fucking do it. The only reason is that Lichaa went mental. If he hadn't this wouldn't have got to the news.

Personally I don't really care about the whole thing as I've got belief in Barrett to deal with this as this is where it impacts the most.
Mate that's not the issue. Everybody cheats, not just footy players. The issue is he did it to a former teammate which may cause an issue with the playing group. If the players dont give a crap then fine we can move on. But someone already mentioned the players are pissed, and if it's true, and they lose respect and trust in Elliot, he has to go otherwise it will fuck our season up

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you piss others and their dicks off if they get caught fucking random wives? Because plenty are doing it mate.
Mate, seriously. I don't give a rats about players screwing anything with a heartbeat. When you get busted, when women and men for that matter get belted, and when there are kids involved, and played out in public, then yes.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Not arguing my bro, just want him off our books because he isn't even rated to be called overrated.
well depending how many friends lichaa still has at the club. the dogs might just have to pay him to play somewhere else

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this comes under the dogs code of conduct and ables us to sack him.
I would be surprised if he could even rock up to training and face his teammates after doing what he did.

His position is untenable and he would know that.
His partner might go back to the NT and if he wants any part in his childs life he will move away also

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No need my bro, apart from a few extra details, the rumours are nearly spot on.
Yeah I was only joking my bro... I sort of connected the dots. A mate text me some deets today and I was just hanging on until I heard more but sounds like the info I got was pretty accurate. That’s why I think he would have definitely lost some mates in the playing group. Might not get sacked might get asked to move on respectfully.