Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know the facts of what happened?
I havent other than innuendo in this thread.
Got any links to facts that took place?
I do understand where your coming from.
Well I dont have any facts, but there is a lot of smoke. Elliot has taken down his insta. Although its no admission of guilt, but it certainly doesn't look good. If it comes out that he didn't do anything, great. Otherwise he has cause unnecessary distraction less than a month out from the season. Players say "these things don't effect us, we're professional, we focus on footy", but in reality shit like distracts players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this settles down after a few days. Elliott is a confirmed shit bloke but life goes on and it’s soon forgotten about until the court case where Lichaa is the main focus.

In saying that if there was a chance to off load Elliott where we didn’t lose out I wouldn’t be against doing it. He just has a nose for trouble and can’t control himself.
Agree. He's the same as CHN. Will never change. Shame and all but ...

At the end of the day though, too many carrying on about this like it's some relevation that a footy player sleeps around. They all fucking do it. The only reason is that Lichaa went mental. If he hadn't this wouldn't have got to the news.

Personally I don't really care about the whole thing as I've got belief in Barrett to deal with this as this is where it impacts the most.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brand protection for Laundy, club protection for us.

I'd fuck the **** off, he is a shit player and a shit human, we don't need him.
100% mate. Sick of us being dragged down the gutter year after year from this clown. Time for the club to do whats morally right and that is to piss him and his dick off.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I dont have any facts, but there is a lot of smoke. Elliot has taken down his insta. Although its no admission of guilt, but it certainly doesn't look good. If it comes out that he didn't do anything, great. Otherwise he has cause unnecessary distraction less than a month out from the season. Players say "these things don't effect us, we're professional, we focus on footy", but in reality shit like distracts players.
Fair enough

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alcohol is not Elliott's friend. With or without it though, moving on a good mate's woman is among the lowest of non-criminal acts available. Get's lower if you've got a baby at home. I hope you didn't do that Adam, but if you did, going somewhere else would be a good idea.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a shit he did nothing wrong he can't be sacked or charged. Lichaa is a dud player and a woman beater if proven guilty. The team have a job to do this year. You honestly think they are going to be thinking of this situation every day or training session or game throughout the whole year? I doubt it. Everyone will be right to go so move on. Lichaa children would be affected by how they have seen their dad carry on that's on him not Elliot. Could of told Elliot to fuck off and went about shit with her alot better. Elliot has to deal with his own mrs now and that's on him. Have your judgement but the club is not going to get rid of Elliot for a dispute with a former player. The club needs to back Elliot here he just resigned and is a good player. Any of the other guys that have a problem are from when lichha was around and are probably nearly ready to be moved on anyways.
Thank god you’re not the coach. Good player or not I wouldn’t want someone in my team who I couldn’t trust. Lowest of lows doing it to his mate. Especially when he’s in a relationship himself. Watch him pull out the sob story about his brother with autism to cover for his stupidity. This guy just doesn’t learn. Enough is enough, get rid of him !

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 2 rules when it comes to banging one of your mates missus.

1. Don’t fuckin do it ; and

2. If you are stupid enough to ignore rule 1 then don’t do it when he is on the premises.

It takes a special kind of moron to break both of these rules