Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His lawyer said he didn’t hit anyone which I’m guessing means he never hit the female

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would they backflip?

Fucking hell people are losing their shit over this. WTF is wrong with everyone?

All that matters is that we're winning. Barrett will keep the playing group together, and we'll come out of this on top. Settle the fuck down people.
I think this settles down after a few days. Elliott is a confirmed shit bloke but life goes on and it’s soon forgotten about until the court case where Lichaa is the main focus.

In saying that if there was a chance to off load Elliott where we didn’t lose out I wouldn’t be against doing it. He just has a nose for trouble and can’t control himself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why would it be Laundy and not Baz or JK? What if Baz wants to keep him (unlikely) but Laundy wants to sack him. I hope he does get sacked TBH
Brand protection for Laundy, club protection for us.

I'd fuck the **** off, he is a shit player and a shit human, we don't need him.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true, he cannot be a decent person at all. No matter how drunk I get, I still wouldn't fk one of my best mates missus. If true he's most likely ruined two families. If you worked in a team environment at work, in a group of 10 or something, and this happened, you wouldn't be keen on working with that person any longer. I could imagine a lot of those religious Islander players we have wouldn't be keen on playing with him.