Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So racist remarks are a NO NO

Remarks against someones sexuality a NO NO

What about remarks about someones profession???
Yes, racist remarks are a no no,
Including towards white people.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, racist remarks are a no no,
Including towards white people.
And, what of comments towards a persons profession?

I mean personally i believe that is more insulting than a remarks about my race, religious belief (or lack of) or sexuality.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I mean personally i believe that is more insulting than a remarks about my race, religious belief (or lack of) or sexuality.
Who insults your profession.
Mate, thats very disrespectful.

Any job is better than no job.

Anyone who can work and doesnt work by choice is a loser.

Anyone who works, no matter what they are doing, is a winner..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All im asking for is a platform where discusions can be had without false acusations of a persons charactor just because of differing views.

Can that please be encouraged
Honestly it's something that I think the mods gave up on. Character assassination happens so often and it's usually wrong. But it's a case of ban everything and be dictators, or only address stuff that is known to offend. That's where the report system comes in. Except for extreme stuff, nothing really gets addressed unless it's reported.

I prefer it that way over the dictatorship we had at one stage.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who insults your profession.
Mate, thats very disrespectful.

Any job is better than no job.

Anyone who can work and doesnt work by choice is a loser.

Anyone who works, no matter what they are doing, is a winner..
Noted.

Please. Can everyone refrain from insulting sex toy testers. I work hard (lol). I go home sore (lol). We all arnt the same. Dont label me

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly it's something that I think the mods gave up on. Character assassination happens so often and it's usually wrong. But it's a case of ban everything and be dictators, or only address stuff that is known to offend. That's where the report system comes in. Except for extreme stuff, nothing really gets addressed unless it's reported.

I prefer it that way over the dictatorship we had at one stage.
So im free to oppose radical far left views without being labeled a racist redneck bogan bigot white supremist homophobe.

Thats all i ask, a fair go mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a red neck..literally..I was out last night and got moon burnt..
By definition, I'm probably the closest thing to one here. The definition is someone who is:

someone from the Southern states of the USA, who is usually white (but not always), and is poor.

I'm an American citizen with Southern USA background, and I'm usually white (depending on how long I spend in the sun). Just need to go broke and I can be an official. Maybe have a kid and name her "Brandine"

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Huh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So im free to oppose radical far left views without being labeled a racist redneck bogan bigot white supremist homophobe.

Thats all i ask, a fair go mate.
You can be labelled that, but you can report it if it happens and action will be taken.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
By definition, I'm probably the closest thing to one here. The definition is someone who is:

someone from the Southern states of the USA, who is usually white (but not always), and is poor.

I'm an American citizen with Southern USA background, and I'm usually white (depending on how long I spend in the sun). Just need to go broke and I can be an official. Maybe have a kid and name her "Brandine"
Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States.[1][2] Its usage is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Texas, Georgia, and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States.[1][2] Its usage is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Texas, Georgia, and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][
Sounds like me. Just need to get a bit more crass.

@south of heaven help a brother out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So its now just a laughing matter.

I thought we were making progress.
I wasn't joking. I'm actually of Texan background, I spend a lot of time there, I have family members who consider themselves redneck, so I see no reason why I shouldn't point out that I'm the closest to the description here.

Status
Not open for further replies.