The Great 'economic' Reset

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, on the back of Covid-19 causing recession everywhere. A bunch of world leaders and others go together to figure out how to rebuild the economy to prevent global economic collapse.

Of course many far right wingers started saying that it's NWO and that we should stop them at all costs. Apparently fixing the economy is "evil" and we should just let the poor people starve.

The far left is pretty bad, but they have nothing on the far right. The far right is full of dick heads with zero education who follow the biggest idiotic troll they can find.
Yup, pretty much on the money,
"EVERYTHING" is interconnected and there is always a sinister plan to some world event and nothing just happens by accident, "ALL" events are planned and part of "THERE" evil schemes, whoever "THEY" are...
That's pretty much how a conspiracietard thinks, these miserable dingbats will discover a conspiracy in a bowl of cornflakes in the same way a religious nut sees the image of Christ in a cloud or a half-eaten pop tart...
Yes, there are plenty of conspiracies out there but not to the vast global extent the nutters would have you believe.
Think on this,
A good workable conspiracy plan must have the following to have any real chance of success,
1: Very few people involved, just barely enough to get the job done and maintain secrecy. (This is just about impossible because someone will always spill the beans at some point either through carelessness or a fit of conscience, I mean if the president of the United States of America cant enjoy a nice quiet little blow job in the privacy of the oval office bathroom then what hope do conspirators have who are trying to take over the world?!)
2: The people involved will be dedicated to the conspiracy and/or have a vested interest in it's success and will benefit or see a benefit from their actions. (Political, religious, social or financial etc)
3: The people involved will willingly remain silent and protect each other and the conspiracy because of the above. (The threat of physical violence against a participant or their family etc is very risky to the conspirators and no guarantee of silence.)
4: The mechanics of the conspiracy must be as simple and as undetectable as possible and above all, subtle...

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
A One World Government would be the beginning of the end.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats wrong with a cashless society?
You wouldn't be able to hide a red cent from the govt. Older people squirrel their money away for good reason.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You wouldn't be able to hide a red cent from the govt. Older people squirrel their money away for good reason.
Hide my money from what exactly?

I'm not pablo escobar. I don't need to launder money.

Why would the government be interested in me? I don't commit crime, i pay my taxes.

Crypto currency transactions are much harder to track that physical cash purchases.

So yeh. Whats so bad about a cashless society?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't understand the resistance in attempting to change an economic system which is broken and corrupt???

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, on the back of Covid-19 causing recession everywhere. A bunch of world leaders and others go together to figure out how to rebuild the economy to prevent global economic collapse.

Of course many far right wingers started saying that it's NWO and that we should stop them at all costs. Apparently fixing the economy is "evil" and we should just let the poor people starve.

The far left is pretty bad, but they have nothing on the far right. The far right is full of dick heads with zero education who follow the biggest idiotic troll they can find.
Maybe we need a New World Order. The current order of the world is pretty corrupt and fuked up!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we need a New World Order. The current order of the world is pretty corrupt and fuked up!
It would be even worse.... like nothing you could ever imagine
One world currency, one world government

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be even worse.... like nothing you could ever imagine
One world currency, one world government
Honest question....

You've watched The Arrivals series, haven't you?

PS there are SOME truths in it but it's so full of bullshit it's not funny.

That uses the "bullshit sandwich" tactic I have labeled (TM lol).

A bit of truth at the start, bit of truth at the end, filled with pure bullshit. It works by getting the gullible believe if the begining is true and the end is true, the whole thing is true.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hide my money from what exactly?

I'm not pablo escobar. I don't need to launder money.

Why would the government be interested in me? I don't commit crime, i pay my taxes.

Crypto currency transactions are much harder to track that physical cash purchases.

So yeh. Whats so bad about a cashless society?
The only people that use cash are Indians, literally every indian "if I pay cash you give me discount?" Lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Explain how/why it will be worse?
I've been down the OWO rabbit hole back in 1994, I know what he is talking about.

One World government = UN
One World dollar = coming soon.... since pre 1994
One World Army = NATO
One World religion = most likely Luciferian
One World leader = Antichrist/Dajjal

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I've been down the OWO rabbit hole back in 1994, I know what he is talking about.

One World Army = NATO
I’ve just put some more popcorn on :tearsofjoy:.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

One World Army = NATO
Its easy to fixate on.

I just want to know his views on why a OW government and OW dollar would be bad. And does he have any evidence to back it up.

The current government and monetary system is corrupt beyond belief. The markets are vulnerable. I'm curious.

I dont know too much about it tbh. I just want to get both sides of the argument from regular posters.

And why would the one world religion be Luciferian and the leader the antichrist? Whats that based on?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And does he have any evidence to back it up.
No. It’s nonsense cooked up by those happy to take advantage of others and often their money too - proving that they practice the corruption they condemn

Conspiracies are often fascinating - but more than anything they can be dangerous because they lead vulnerable people to dark places.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. It’s nonsense cooked up by those happy to take advantage of others and often their money too - proving that they practice the corruption they condemn

Conspiracies are often fascinating - but more than anything they can be dangerous because they lead vulnerable people to dark places.
the cia created the term conspiracy theory did you know
guess why though?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watched a show on SBS yesterday. I tell you I believe in the conspiracy theory that any investigative journalist or opposition leader in Russia disappears or meets a horrible end.

And anyone who believes Trump, over the CIA snd FBI about Russian interference is very naive.

KGB: The Sword and the Shield Putin & Co.

Coup d'etats, assassinations, sex scandals, radioactive poisoning: it's the stuff of a James Bond movie. But in today's Russia, this is all very real. Alongside the horror of death, we relate the personal accounts of some lucky enough to survive. This is the story of the new KGB.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the cia created the term conspiracy theory did you know
guess why though?
:tearsofjoy: No they didn’t Alzz and that’s a conspiracy theory of its own centred around trying to debunk the Warren Commission report.

The term ‘conspiracy theory’ was first used long before the CIA was established in 1947.

I’ve done my research you see :-).