The Great 'economic' Reset

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can i get people's thoughts and discussions on this??

Left, Right, Tin foil hatters???

What do they think it is?
Pros?
Cons?

Etc etc

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The term "The Great Reset" can have several meanings the correct one refers to " The standard definition would be a return to a global monetary system that all countries would agree to..." but mostly its misconstrued and has become nothing more than pure American Tin-foil hat conspiracy theory and paranoia concerning just about everything from alien/Jewish/catholic/reptilian Mason's stealing your sperm in your sleep to create an army of super pedophiles to sate the lust of Obama, George Soros and the Clintons etc etc...
Did I miss any, feel free to add more?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you mean this whole Reddit/gamestop malarkey?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The term "The Great Reset" can have several meanings the correct one refers to " The standard definition would be a return to a global monetary system that all countries would agree to..." but mostly its misconstrued and has become nothing more than pure American Tin-foil hat conspiracy theory and paranoia concerning just about everything from alien/Jewish/catholic/reptilian Mason's stealing your sperm in your sleep to create an army of super pedophiles to sate the lust of Obama, George Soros and the Clintons etc etc...
Ok. I honestly dont know much about it. Am watching the MAFS reunion atm (no homo) so i cant research it lolll.

So what are the pros and cons?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s exactly it - what started as an economic initiative (and yes, had a little propaganda) has been blown out of all proportion by conspiracists. There’s really nothing to it apart from those with vested interests who don’t want those interests disrupted. It’s not helped when you’ve got lunatics like Rowan Dean dishing up utter garbage on Lie News. I’d hoped Australia was better than to go down the conspiracy path but it seems somewhat unavoidable. #spacelaser

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still can't get a simple explanation of it. Does everyone's debt get wiped out? Do we keep what we own now?

Or is it just another name for the NWO/OWO?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Just like our refreshed squad is known as the New Dog Order. We’ve microchipped them all and are paying them in Bitcoin so we can track their every movement. Thommo’s win on the pokies in Kiama was confiscated to pay for advertising time on Lie News :-)

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can't get a simple explanation of it. Does everyone's debt get wiped out? Do we keep what we own now?

It’s bad news.... the pandemic was created to crash the economy for a reset..... cashless society etc..
they have made ad campaigns for the reset saying you won’t own anything and you will be happy about it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

From my understanding of it, on the back of Covid-19 causing recession everywhere. A bunch of world leaders and others go together to figure out how to rebuild the economy to prevent global economic collapse.

Of course many far right wingers started saying that it's NWO and that we should stop them at all costs. Apparently fixing the economy is "evil" and we should just let the poor people starve.

The far left is pretty bad, but they have nothing on the far right. The far right is full of dick heads with zero education who follow the biggest idiotic troll they can find.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, on the back of Covid-19 causing recession everywhere. A bunch of world leaders and others go together to figure out how to rebuild the economy to prevent global economic collapse.

Of course many far right wingers started saying that it's NWO and that we should stop them at all costs. Apparently fixing the economy is "evil" and we should just let the poor people starve.

The far left is pretty bad, but they have nothing on the far right. The far right is full of dick heads with zero education who follow the biggest idiotic troll they can find.
Extremism of any form is bad - it doesn’t matter if it was David Koresh or Timothy McVeigh. The problem with extremists is they easily recruit the gullible (and often drain their money too) and do tremendous damage before their lies are exposed.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What makes you so convinced that world leaders give a fuck about the people?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s bad news.... the pandemic was created to crash the economy for a reset..... cashless society etc..
they have made ad campaigns for the reset saying you won’t own anything and you will be happy about it
Whats wrong with a cashless society?