Coon Cheese Name Change

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so you are going to act like cheer cheese is still called coon? how is that? imagination?

i think the normal move would be to relax and view it as cheer cheese from now on

for example they changed the name from telecom to telstra but now everybody i think is comfortable with the telstra name

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
so you are going to act like cheer cheese is still called coon? how is that? imagination?

i think the normal move would be to relax and view it as cheer cheese from now on

for example they changed the name from telecom to telstra but now everybody i think is comfortable with the telstra name
Yeah but that was a bit different. Telecom is a shortened term for Telecommunications, so the name change I think was for the better and broadened it's standing on the international business stage (as well as putting us on the map). It wasn't really politically motivated.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have one of those weird mental
Block things that repeats on itself stronger over times where I think it turns into a unknowing habit that I can never remember the word Bunnings. Not that I can’t remember it but I’ve wired my brain to say BBC? Who remembers BBC Hardware? I think it got imprinted on my brain because I have a really vivid recollection of my dad saying on the weekend “well you comin down to BBC with me or what? And I still cop so much shit for it because I’ll say we should see if BBC....Ahh Fucking what’s the stupid place called? Bunnings bloody has it.. Stop laughing at me. Probably has been gone for 25 years but I still say it.

I don’t know what this has to do with cheese but talking old brands who remembers BBC Hardware?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have one of those weird mental
Block things that repeats on itself stronger over times where I think it turns into a unknowing habit that I can never remember the word Bunnings. Not that I can’t remember it but I’ve wired my brain to say BBC? Who remembers BBC Hardware? I think it got imprinted on my brain because I have a really vivid recollection of my dad saying on the weekend “well you comin down to BBC with me or what? And I still cop so much shit for it because I’ll say we should see if BBC....Ahh Fucking what’s the stupid place called? Bunnings bloody has it.. Stop laughing at me. Probably has been gone for 25 years but I still say it.

I don’t know what this has to do with cheese but talking old brands who remembers BBC Hardware?
Yep remember them.

Also, wasn't Bunnings called HardWareHouse before?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah but that was a bit different. Telecom is a shortened term for Telecommunications, so the name change I think was for the better and broadened it's standing on the international business stage (as well as putting us on the map). It wasn't really politically motivated.
i think naming it coon cheese in the first place was politically motivated

like maybe it was called something like Harris cheese and nobody bought it so they changed it to coon because everybody was racist

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it was based on something racial fair enough change the fucking name but it was a dudes name.
Me boycotting them won't do nothing to their profit margin but they can get fucked
I'm making my own brand of dick cheese and calling wogzarella.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
i think naming it coon cheese in the first place was politically motivated

like maybe it was called something like Harris cheese and nobody bought it so they changed it to coon because everybody was racist
Coon was the surname of the founder of the cheese.