On that Laundy Money

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got no inside info on what goes on at our club financially behind the scenes.

But what I do know is that when you are in a position of "Financial Power" you have the ability to have "Financial Power" which can be manipulated directly Or indirectly through the benefits & the business relationships that have been forged through the success of your "Financial Power" - Just like Uncle Nick at the Roosters.

Once again
Thank You "UNCLE ARTHUR".
Laundy being compared to Politis is very premature. Politis is in a whole different stratosphere with what he has contributed to the Chooks when compared to Laundy at the Dogs.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I was alluding to the
information you say you will release when the time is right actually.

I can't understand your motivation for being so provocative and secretive is all, by throwing out tit bits of innuendo :(
Everything and everyone are of importance to the success of the club...
Let's just say...We should never burn our bridges !
But things are sensitive and aren't what they seem to be !

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everything and everyone are of importance to the success of the club...
Let's just say...We should never burn our bridges !
But things are sensitive and aren't what they seem to be !
Hehe ..that didn't help! (Much).

Oh well I guess the mystery all adds to the theatre of being a Dogs fan.

I suspect you were a professional crossword cruciverbalist in a past life ;)

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hehe ..that didn't help! (Much).

Oh well I guess the mystery all adds to the theatre of being a Dogs fan.

I suspect you were a professional crossword cruciverbalist in a past life ;)
Or absolutely confused :tearsofjoy:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day I’f his sponsor ship worth 500k a year and his help getting these players over with 3 rd party contributions I’m all for it he is a connected business man and if his money is helping lure good players over let it’ be I’d rather the money help get players then bonuses for a board that done fuck all the last 5 years not discount ring what they have done since getting rid of Lynn anderson but the jobs still ongoing

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laundy being compared to Politis is very premature. Politis is in a whole different stratosphere with what he has contributed to the Chooks when compared to Laundy at the Dogs.
The only comparison I tried to draw between the both is that when you have "Financial Power" it gives you the ability to make things happen that weren't possible without that Financial Power.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read it in the Bulldogs Football Club Annual Report.

Go Dogs
That won’t really give you much it only has the total of all sponsorship revenue coming in and won’t you the specifics around the amount Laundy is contributing.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That won’t really give you much it only has the total of all sponsorship revenue coming in and won’t you the specifics around the amount Laundy is contributing.
If the total sponsorship/advertising is good does it really matter what the split is?

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the total sponsorship/advertising is good does it really matter what the split is?

Go Dogs
That wasn’t the question you said you could find out what Laundy was paying in the annual report and you won’t find it in there. The sponsorship revenue will be terrible in the next report due to no major sponsor last year anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Read it in the Bulldogs Football Club Annual Report.

Go Dogs
He is alluding to a lot more than will be published in the annual report I'm guessing.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That wasn’t the question you said you could find out what Laundy was paying in the annual report and you won’t find it in there. The sponsorship revenue will be terrible in the next report due to no major sponsor last year anyway.
When the 2021 Annual Report is available I'll run you through how to get a pretty good idea what the advertisers/sponsor, including their associated corporate hospitality, contributed. The Financial Statements, Notes, Directors Report and the Corporate Program report together paint the picture. Of course it's gross (not net revenue) and does not include other business activities (eg; M&J Chickens restaurant supplies).

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the 2021 Annual Report is available I'll run you through how to get a pretty good idea what the advertisers/sponsor, including their associated corporate hospitality, contributed. The Financial Statements, Notes, Directors Report and the Corporate Program report together paint the picture. Of course it's gross (not net revenue) and does not include other business activities (eg; M&J Chickens restaurant supplies).

Go Dogs
No thanks I’ll be fine. All I need you to show me is what Laundy is paying which you said would be included that won’t be a problem will it?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He is alluding to a lot more than will be published in the annual report I'm guessing.
Of course, just the Corporate Program is very complex and all of the sponsors/advertiser participate. I've handled a few and the dealings are complicated, often unnecessarily so, albeit deliberately.

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks I’ll be fine. All I need you to show me is what Laundy is paying which you said would be included that won’t be a problem will it?
As long as you can add and subtract you should be able to get a pretty good idea. Obviously you won't see a simple number with a $ sign in front of it as that would be commercially naive, why the hell would we tell the other 15 teams what we garner from each sponsor/advertiser.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as you can add and subtract you should be able to get a pretty good idea. Obviously you won't see a simple number with a $ sign in front of it as that would be commercially naive, why the hell would we tell the other 15 teams what we garner from each sponsor/advertiser.

Go Dogs
Of course it wouldn’t be included so why would you say it’s in there? You won’t even get a ball park figure of what they are paying so don’t give this “you get a good idea” rubbish because it’s simply not true.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course it wouldn’t be included so why would you say it’s in there? You won’t even get a ball park figure of what they are paying so don’t give this “you get a good idea” rubbish because it’s simply not true.
I can get a pretty good idea, I'm sorry if you can't, but I will help you as best I can (genuine offer).

Go Dogs