Black African Gang Attack Lone White Hero

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Sao paulo Brazil they don't anything like this i was really surprised it is the opposite there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
show me an example of a headline where the races were reversed and it was done like this, are you sure you haven't just imagined it because you are a white supremacist and want to be the victim/shape narratives?

i think whenever a white person does a crime there isnt anybody saying we have a particular white crime problem in this country, for example when a white serial killer goes around killing grannies its just put down to that one guy having the problem

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
show me an example of a headline where the races were reversed and it was done like this, are you sure you haven't just imagined it because you are a white supremacist and want to be the victim/shape narratives?

i think whenever a white person does a crime there isnt anybody saying we have a particular white crime problem in this country, for example when a white serial killer goes around killing grannies its just put down to that one guy having the problem

There is 3 examples with plenty more on google to find.

Now sit down and shut up my little white hating Rodney.

Hey Rod, how about you actually discuss the topic.
I mean we can go on for pages on end insulting each other with false accusations as we have done in the past.

Or we can discuss the actual topic.
Choice is yours.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

There is 3 examples with plenty more on google to find.

Now sit down and shut up my little white hating Rodney.

Hey Rod, how about you actually discuss the topic.
I mean we can go on for pages on end insulting each other with false accusations as we have done in the past.

Or we can discuss the actual topic.
Choice is yours.
Lol you had to dig really hard to find me 3 examples, you had to go to black enterprise and Blavity website which is apparently a site for black melenials

I choose to continue insulting each other until you get Stockholm syndrome and agree with me

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you had to dig really hard to find me 3 examples, you had to go to black enterprise and Blavity website which is apparently a site for black melenials

I choose to continue insulting each other until you get Stockholm syndrome and agree with me
I didnt dig deep at all.
Quick qoogle search proved you wrong.
Skip 1
Zilla 0

Haha.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Indians don't fight they just tell " you bloody fucking " really loud and point their fingers in an aggressive manner
have you ever seen a couple of cab drivers at others throats while pulled up at a taxi stand?
They look like they’re going to punch on.

They generally both staunch up and look like they’re ready to butt heads.
Instead one will be yelling at the other back and forth.

Russell Crowe was right to say they don’t put up much of a fight!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
have you ever seen a couple of cab drivers at others throats while pulled up at a taxi stand?
They look like they’re going to punch on.

They generally both staunch up and look like they’re ready to butt heads.
Instead one will be yelling at the other back and forth.

Russell Crowe was right to say they don’t put up much of a fight!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I didnt dig deep at all.
Quick qoogle search proved you wrong.
Skip 1
Zilla 0

Haha.
You went to websites which main concern is news for black people by black people

That's like if I go onto a Kkk/stormfront website to get material to prove that the media is against black people

I know for a fact that mainstream news stays away from white crime unless they have no bad news at all that day and need to report some type of attack

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Btw I've noticed that when a non white person does a crime they put information in the article so that the reader knows but if a white guy did it they leave it entirely open