Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
trump should label his supporters a terrorist organisation if he was fair

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I dunno we’re you there?
Were you? I don't need to have been there. It's just common sense. If a group is planning on posing as another group to make them look bad, the last thing they would do is announce/signpost their presence in any way. Seriously, use your brain, man.....or has all that YouTube research killed too many brain cells?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno we’re you there?
Alzz there were months of talk about civil war by trump supporters.

There were weeks of planning on parler by groups like proud boys.

They talked about this stuff

A few of them were arrested, a few months ago, for plotting to kidnap a governor.

Why are you so sure that this had to be antifa, especially given there's internet proof that these groups and trump supporters were talking about taking this type of action?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can I used the n word in this thread?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe there are people defending or deflecting what happened today. It was Trump supporters and there is no evidence that it wasn't. But who needs evidence when I can just listen to some alt right idiot make up some conspiracy theory of antifa infiltrating a demonstration or share some photoshopped images. The intelligence levels of trump supporters is so low that I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe there are people defending or deflecting what happened today. It was Trump supporters and there is no evidence that it wasn't. But who needs evidence when I can just listen to some alt right idiot make up some conspiracy theory of antifa infiltrating a demonstration or share some Photoshoped images. The intelligence levels of trump supporters is so low that I feel sorry for them.
So they couldn’t guard one of the most guarded buildings, people with supposed low intelligence went through by themselves is that your logic
they obviously let them through, it was a set up

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So can anyone on here explain how they couldn’t guard a government building?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So can anyone on here explain how they couldn’t guard a government building?
Because Trump balked at calling in that national guard when he was first advised to and the police security that was in place was inadequately resourced to repel the big red wave of "four more years" idiots.

Four more years....is that a reference to another trump term, or how much longer Trump supporters should have stayed in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.