• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At least 14 members of the Metro police department were injured. Two were admitted to hospital, one with serious injuries after being dragged into the crowd, and the other was hit by a projectile in the face.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Typical MAGA guy....

Wife: Why did you cheat on me?
MAGA Guy: Antifa did it.

Wife: Why did you forget to pay the electricity bill?
MAGA Guy: Antifa did it

Wife: Why did you leave the toilet seat up?

Wife: Why did you eat all those brownies I baked for our super spreader party tomorrow?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical MAGA guy....

Wife: Why did you cheat on me?

Wife: Why did you forget to pay the electricity bill?
MAGA Guy: Antifa did it

Wife: Why did you leave the toilet seat up?

Wife: Why did you eat all those brownies I baked for our super spreader party tomorrow?
George Christensen has attended KNOWN white supremacist rallies, he has appeared on KNOWN white supremacist podcasts.

And now scummo won't say a bad word about Trump, he was hella quick to criticize China for Covid, couldn't wait to stick his nose up Trump's arse. But no, scummo can't go against his base in Australia can he

Where are all the people complaining about Australia showing their values and ideals to the world?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
George Christensen has attended KNOWN white supremacist rallies, he has appeared on KNOWN white supremacist podcasts.

And now scummo won't say a bad word about Trump, he was hella quick to criticize China for Covid, couldn't wait to stick his nose up Trump's arse. But no, scummo can't go against his base in Australia can he

Where are all the people complaining about Australia showing their values and ideals to the world?
They are probably all too busy impersonating Trump supporters in DC and inciting them to storm the Capitol.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Ribo Flavin Better to have three absent daddies than one daddy called trump, MAGA Guy.

PS I think you used the quote function wrong.....or was that Antifa too?

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, because I'm sure if Antifa planned to show up as double agents, the first thing they would do is to make sure people had an easy way of identifying them.

You can't be as dumb as you seem. You've gotta be trolling, bro. Well played. :tearsofjoy:
I dunno we’re you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.