Sign of ado carr early release?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm are back at training and he's still in Sydney. Still hope a player swap is on the cards..
The players need 2 months break and the last SOO game was played on the 18th so he is not due back until the 18th

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The players need 2 months break and the last SOO game was played on the 18th so he is not due back until the 18th
I've seen other players from state of origin back at pre season though..
Grant and Coates for example. Plus Jac was at pre season with storm before the Christmas break aswell.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
~20m ago on Insta JAC in his Storm gear after 1st day at Storm pre season. We got a fair bit of salary cap to spend still for 2021 then.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The story doesn’t confirm he’s in Melbourne though? Just that he’s training.

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
NSW winger Josh Addo-Carr remained in Sydney and will require an exemption or be forced into two weeks hotel quarantine ahead of his January 18 pre-season start date.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wednesday is tomorrow.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any more good news or inside info? Thought we were expecting some news like 1 or 2 more signings or an early release.....

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close family member of mine is really close to JAC, I also said a while back that I was told he was zero chance of joining south's and most likely end up at the dogs, I had not heard anything on the matter until today when he put question to JAC in a text msg..."are you coming to the dogs in 2021"? His response which was...."will see brah hahaha"....I have no idea what to make of that response though lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Close family member of mine is really close to JAC, I also said a while back that I was told he was zero chance of joining south's and most likely end up at the dogs, I had not heard anything on the matter until today when he put question to JAC in a text msg..."are you coming to the dogs in 2021"? His response which was...."will see brah hahaha"....I have no idea what to make of that response though lol
Must be trying to get a early release

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC's already said on a leaked video that he'd be at the doggies this year. I always thought he would. His Instagram story today has got me thinking he ain't coming, hopefully he does tho, we really need him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much use in speculating at this point. If he joins this year I'll be happy about it when it's announced. If he doesn't I haven't built any expectaion of him being here so won't be disappointed. I'm sure that as the june 30 deadline approaches a lot of players wil be shuffled off to accommodate roster overhauls. If we still have spaces left and money we'll maybe be able to get a jump on the positions we're weak in for 22.

For now I'm just hopeful that we'll see improvement in our attack, growth in confidence from plenty of players who've choked for short periods when someone makes an error and a decent improvement in overall fitness.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me think that there might well be an expiry date on the HOA with the Tuggers. January 1st was logical, but that has passed, maybe the HOA had a 3 or 6 month term and then it expires, that's not unusual for HOA's, which could end at any random time.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC's already said on a leaked video that he'd be at the doggies this year. I always thought he would. His Instagram story today has got me thinking he ain't coming, hopefully he does tho, we really need him.
If JAC plays with storm this year then joins the dogs for preseason training in nov then technically speaking it’s not a lie to say that he will be at dogs in 2021.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If JAC plays with storm this year then joins the dogs for preseason training in nov then technically speaking it’s not a lie to say that he will be at dogs in 2021.
Glitch in the system