Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True story...

Aussie and Mexican Maccas shit all over Murikan maccas.

Basically, Mexican Maccas uses meat that tastes like meat, even better than Hungry Jacks.
When I was in Japan I had to try maccas there, their own burgers which were good bit different, big mac ect it tasted exactly the same , I'm sending the mrs out now for maccas lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You hate coffee how the fuck do you function? Seriously i cannot function without it
Haha pre-workout & sometimes V.

I had a McRib & El Maco at Maccas in Forster on the weekend. Thankfully Jamal Idris hadn’t cleaned them out like he did at the buffet up there one night. They were both ok but not as good as I remember

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha pre-workout & sometimes V.

I had a McRib & El Maco at Maccas in Forster on the weekend. Thankfully Jamal Idris hadn’t cleaned them out like he did at the buffet up there one night. They were both ok but not as good as I remember
I just had mc rib from memory better than the last ones probably cause the sauce is smothered the grey meat, I'll have another before it ends but that's about it

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Or it’s just good old banter lol.!!!
Lol yeah, of course it is. But you lot have the better prime minister, you’ve gotta give us something.

You can have better fast food restaurants if we can keep the Finn brothers and you guys can keep Russell Crowe.