BENJI BECOMES BULLDOGS’ PLAN B AS SHARKS LIFELINE FADES

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When were they attractive? They either had juniors or bought rejects at inflated prices.
I'd say after they won, some young up and coming players would have likes to go there. Not so much now, they look old broken and shit.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think benji will be good for next year if we don't get Burton for 2021... I'm really getting worried about missing out on Burton the longer it takes, I can handle if we can't get till 2022 but needs to be announced ASAP.... The thing that worries me is having Flanagan next year with only our current halves, Lewis, averilo, etc.... I think he's going to need a lot more help from the 5/8 that them 2 can offer and for his confidence he needs to hit the ground running...... BURTON is a must but Benji I think would work OK with Flanagan if we have to go down that path.......

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We also need to think about the fact we could be looking for more then a stop gap option if we miss out on Burton completely....

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ask Nick Cotric if he would like to play centre and run off Benji Marshall and i bet he would be pretty excited. Put a decent centre on the other side and i can see more points than benji would let in.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ok. Good to know. Did he also say he didn’t want to think too much about the variety of Benji’s kicking game and just chase Lewis’ bombs instead because he likes to keep it simple?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ok. Good to know. Did he also say he didn’t want to think too much about the variety of Benji’s kicking game and just chase Lewis’ bombs instead because he likes to keep it simple?
I'll ask another day, don't want to nag him too much in one day (I've already been asking him to get me a signed Baz poster).

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask Nick Cotric if he would like to play centre and run off Benji Marshall and i bet he would be pretty excited. Put a decent centre on the other side and i can see more points than benji would let in.
Benji and Cotric - 2 players who run 20m sideways before going forward

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 year deal for Benji on small $ makes sense even if we get Burton next year because we need a backup in the halves for injuries. Benji would be a decent impact player off the bench as well and Lewis+Wakeham must never play as the Dogs halves again.