News Bulldogs on channel 9

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They just used this interview from the club in the story.
TB couldn’t have started his coaching career in a better way, since he penned ink for the head coaching role, he’s been professional, methodical and charismatic... definitely impressed. Had no idea his brother played for us.

Sounds like he’s got an eye for Tapine... great sign. I’m not a fan of coaches picking players solely on a name or reputation, crucial we have someone with the vision to spot talent, challenge for spots and give opportunities or else other teams will and reap the benefits.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want 3 signings either Burton, grant and a big prop or Burton, smith and a big prop if not a big body prop then jac lol. Maybe that’s wishful thinking

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Won’t be Benji, if Burton is not released for ‘21, expect Seder to be announced as a stop gap.
He chose to go to england over us. Dont see him coming back as a 1 year stop gap.. Benji could be good for a year. Experience is good, could teach flanno a thing or 2.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
c*** were throwin’ tennis balls .....
Incase u have not been watching, this side couldnt catch a pie off the counter,
Speec and reflexes are everything in all sports, but u dont understand so why am i wasting my time, your like dinkum dog and natalie with the agm yyhat didnt exsist, lol. If u were not at the buffet ding dong u could of been part if it, but your too loud so u just feed your face.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Incase u have not been watching, this side couldnt catch a pie off the counter,
Speec and reflexes are everything in all sports, but u dont understand so why am i wasting my time, your like dinkum dog and natalie with the agm yyhat didnt exsist, lol. If u were not at the buffet ding dong u could of been part if it, but your too loud so u just feed your face.
Fark man did you go to school??? Couldn’t understand a damn thing you said ffs

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
He pretty much said, that we have better facilities than Manly and that he nearly came to the dogs, when the dragons and Steelers merged and he also nearly came at the back end of his career.

He also said we should get answer from potential recruits in the coming weeks.
I wanted Barret in 2008 could of signed with us to finish career with Brett Kimmorley in 2010