Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yeah mate... cos how long u been on ian internet forum dictates how much you know about footy and the inner workings of player managers. good one champ
Yeah wasn't sure if that was directed at me lol as I've been here longer than him lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
the other 2 were told they were unwanted by a club finished 13th and are 24. makes sense to me.
Yeah but still doesn't mean we can't get Burton

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah wasn't sure if that was directed at me lol as I've been here longer than him lol
yeah not worried. hope im wrong. bloke i heard it off is a panthers minor sponsor so hopefully he talking trash but he is usually bang on with any penrith mail

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why would his manager laugh at us for offering him a 800k deal and a start in the halves? Is that not what they want?
That’s what I reckon. If his manager isn’t looking out for what’s best for his client, therefore he’s not doing his job.

But this is us just looking from outside in with no info at all.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if you cant comprehend my original post us signing Burton is the least of your worries
You didn’t really explain you said long story, if we already have a relationship with the players manager ? Where did it go wrong ?

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
How did we get played? And we only signed 1 manly forward...
[/QUOTE]
we signed waddell and boyle. its hilarious the blokes acting like i dont know anything dont even know who we signed. jfc.

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
You didn’t really explain you said long story, if we already have a relationship with the players manager ? Where did it go wrong ?
the manager used burton as leverage to sign waddell and boyle. with no intention of pressing penrith for a release this year. notice how the conversation has gone from immediate release to 2022

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did we get played? And we only signed 1 manly forward...

we signed waddell and boyle. its hilarious the blokes acting like i dont know anything dont even know who we signed. jfc.
We never signed Boyle that all came from a Fox commentator mixing Boyle up with Waddell.

Boyle is still contracted to Manly till 21.