Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has signed elsewhere for 2022 not Melbourne it's why the swop hasn't yet happen for JAC
Roosters I reckon, would be a good long term replacement for Tupou if they get him focused

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf, perrett was incredible for us, quick play the balls and strong runs to get us going downhill

people want to make up the bullshit because they are still jealous that we were better without barba
Did you forget how poor in defence he was let in so many tries coming off his wing all the time

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you forget how poor in defence he was let in so many tries coming off his wing all the time
I didn’t mean for it to be a Sam Perrett bash up, but the one thing I clearly remember was each time Perrett dropped a bomb, or got caught out of position to allow a try in... he’d go looking for high 5’s from his team mates

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
stop blaming the victim, he had to come in during an overlap situation to force the attack to make a more difficult play

if he stays out then its a simple pass to the center and an easier try, i think he actually did that one time and the kennel blamed him for not coming in

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I didn’t mean for it to be a Sam Perrett bash up, but the one thing I clearly remember was each time Perrett dropped a bomb, or got caught out of position to allow a try in... he’d go looking for high 5’s from his team mates
i dont remember him dropping bombs either, maybe you are mistaking him for barba?, im willing to bet perrett had no more than 2 bomb related mistakes as fullback

in 2012 GF barba cost us the grand final by spilling a bomb and not attacking the cross field kick, he had a nightmare game

perrett was safe, the worst he looked was when souths peppered him in the grand final and he looked shaky in cleaning up the play but he didnt lose possession if i recall

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take Josh Mansour in a heartbeat.... AS LONG AS it's a double deal with his centre partner Stephen Crichton who apparently loves him & is spewing that Penrith has dumped in.

Even better, how about this left edge-

5. Josh Mansour - 4. Stephen Crichton - 6. Matt Burton

If it guaranteed getting the other 2, then it's a yes to Mansour for me.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i dont remember him dropping bombs either, maybe you are mistaking him for barba?, im willing to bet perrett had no more than 2 bomb related mistakes as fullback

in 2012 GF barba cost us the grand final by spilling a bomb and not attacking the cross field kick, he had a nightmare game

perrett was safe, the worst he looked was when souths peppered him in the grand final and he looked shaky in cleaning up the play but he didnt lose possession if i recall
Please we wouldntof even made the g without barba

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He must be filthy to come out publicly like this. I'd take him for a season or two if Penrith pay half his wage and release Burton to us.
Would rather jac....dont want penriths scraps

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mansour subsided is not bad deal
Should help us get Burton for next year if we help Penrith with Josh.
we are not getting burton. his manager manages both the manly forwards we recruited and sold them to barrett as a bundle long story short we got played.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
we are not getting burton. his manager manages both the manly forwards we recruited and sold them to barrett as a bundle long story short we got played.
That makes no sense imo ... Am I missing something ? If he wanted two of his clients with us then what's the issue with another when he would be playing his prefered position in first grade whilst earning more money

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
That makes no sense imo ... Am I missing something ? If he wanted two of his clients with us then what's the issue with another when he would be playing his prefered position in first grade whilst earning more money
the other 2 were told they were unwanted by a club finished 13th and are 24. makes sense to me.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a newbie potentially with NFI

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigdogbite could you letbus in on the obvious inside info you seem to be holding close to your chest

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whos the other manly forward we recruited? Waddell and who