• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Dawgfather

From past experience I know you won't open this website

This isn't as pretty as your graphs but here we go.

CDC recommendations. A government department still under the control of Trump until the 20th January 2021.

www.cdc.gov

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC provides credible COVID-19 health information to the U.S.
www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
  • CDC recommends all people 2 years of age and older wear a mask in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
  • COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to wear masks in public settings and practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from other people).
  • While masks are strongly encouraged to reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recognizes there are specific instances when wearing a mask may not be feasible. In these instances, adaptations and alternatives should be considered whenever possible (see below for examples).

Actual scientific studies the CDC recommendations are based on:
  • Rothe C, Schunk M, Sothmann P, et al. Transmission of 2019-nCoV Infection from an Asymptomatic Contact in Germany. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(10):970-971. PMID: 32003551external icon
  • Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load in Upper Respiratory Specimens of Infected Patients. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(12):1177-1179. PMID: 32074444external icon
  • Pan X, Chen D, Xia Y, et al. Asymptomatic cases in a family cluster with SARS-CoV-2 infection. The Lancet Infectious diseases. 2020. PMID: 32087116external icon
  • Bai Y, Yao L, Wei T, et al. Presumed Asymptomatic Carrier Transmission of COVID-19. Jama. 2020. PMID: 32083643external icon
  • Kimball A HK, Arons M, et al. Asymptomatic and Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Residents of a Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility — King County, Washington, March 2020. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2020; ePub: 27 March 2020. PMID: 32240128external icon
  • Wei WE LZ, Chiew CJ, Yong SE, Toh MP, Lee VJ. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020. MMWR Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020;ePub: 1 April 2020. PMID: 32271722external icon
  • Li R, Pei S, Chen B, et al. Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2). Science (New York, NY). 2020. PMID: 32179701external icon
  • Furukawa NW, Brooks JT, Sobel J. Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic [published online ahead of print, 2020 May 4]. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020;26(7):10.3201/eid2607.201595. Link
  • Oran DP, Topol Prevalence of Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection: A Narrative Review [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 3]. Ann Intern Med. 2020;M20-3012. PMID: 32491919external icon
  • National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2020. Rapid Expert Consultation on the Possibility of Bioaerosol Spread of SARS-CoV-2 for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 1, 2020). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/25769external icon.
  • Schwartz KL, Murti M, Finkelstein M, et al. Lack of COVID-19 transmission on an international flight. CMAJ. 2020;192(15):E410. PMID: 32392504external icon
  • Anfinrud P, Stadnytskyi V, Bax CE, Bax A. Visualizing Speech-Generated Oral Fluid Droplets with Laser Light Scattering. N Engl J Med. 2020 Apr 15. doi:10.1056/NEJMc2007800. PMID: 32294341external icon
  • Davies A, Thompson KA, Giri K, Kafatos G, Walker J, Bennett A. Testing the efficacy of homemade masks: would they protect in an influenza pandemic? Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2013;7(4):413-8. PMID: 24229526external icon
  • Konda A, Prakash A, Moss GA, Schmoldt M, Grant GD, Guha S. Aerosol Filtration Efficiency of Common Fabrics Used in Respiratory Cloth Masks. ACS Nano. 2020 Apr 24. PMID: 32329337external icon
  • Aydin O, Emon B, Saif MTA. Performance of fabrics for home-made masks against spread of respiratory infection through droplets: a quantitative mechanistic study. medRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.19.20071779, posted April 24, 2020.
  • Ma QX, Shan H, Zhang HL, Li GM, Yang RM, Chen JM. Potential utilities of mask-wearing and instant hand hygiene for fighting SARS-CoV-2. J Med Virol. 2020. PMID: 32232986external icon
  • Leung, N.H.L., Chu, D.K.W., Shiu, E.Y.C. et al.Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. Nat Med. 2020. PMID: 32371934external icon
  • Johnson DF, Druce JD, Birch C, Grayson ML. A quantitative assessment of the efficacy of surgical and N95 masks to filter influenza virus in patients with acute influenza infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2009 Jul 15;49(2):275-7. PMID: 19522650external icon
  • Green CF, Davidson CS, Panlilio AL, et al. Effectiveness of selected surgical masks in arresting vegetative cells and endospores when worn by simulated contagious patients. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012;33(5):487‐494. PMID: 22476275external icon

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I watched this and laughed at a few of his insults especially the fumigate the White house quip, that was gold. But, its exactly what Biden said we shouldn't do.. Those that voted for Trump might be Republicans but they are not the enemy, they are fellow Americans and you should not demonize someone from your own country just because they have a different political view. Attacking his wife and children is un-necessary and only lowering yourself to his grubby standards.

Im a Liberal, always have been except for the one election I voted for Hawkey:grinning: and I have plenty of mates that are life long Commy.. oops sorry Labor voters but we are firm friends. Radical belief of anything (Religion, Politics, Race, whatever) is shit and only ever leads to conflict. The best way to some up this result is that America has at the very least elected someone that is Presidential, that has friends on both sides of politics and has avoided taking the easy victory by bashing Trump at this pivotal moment in history.

He doesn't need to, Trumps actions over the last four years and those before the White House tells us all everything that we need to know about his character as a human..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched this and laughed at a few of his insults especially the fumigate the White house quip, that was gold. But, its exactly what Biden said we shouldn't do.. Those that voted for Trump might be Republicans but they are not the enemy, they are fellow Americans and you should not demonize someone from your own country just because they have a different political view. Attacking his wife and children is un-necessary and only lowering yourself to his grubby standards.

Im a Liberal, always have been except for the one election I voted for Hawkey:grinning: and I have plenty of mates that are life long Commy.. oops sorry Labor voters but we are firm friends. Radical belief of anything (Religion, Politics, Race, whatever) is shit and only ever leads to conflict. The best way to some up this result is that America has at the very least elected someone that is Presidential, that has friends on both sides of politics and has avoided taking the easy victory by bashing Trump at this pivotal moment in history.

He doesn't need to, Trumps actions over the last four years and those before the White House tells us all everything that we need to know about his character as a human..
Yeh nah that doesn't work anymore. Simply because republicans and Liberals here have been throwing shit for the past 30 to 40 years, while the other side has pre-dominantly been trying to play the bigger person.

Nixons war on minorities
Thatcher's fuck the poor and demonize the fuck out of them
Howards "We decide who comes into this country", Workchoices, silence on Pauline Hanson, bugging east timor to steal their gas
Bush's - weapons of mass destruction
Abbotts - Ditch the witch and a shit load of many other indiscrepancies including propagating racism
Nigel Farage/Boris Johnson - Brexit campaign and then running away and not helping when Brexit vote finally got up
Nigel Farage - UKIP
Morriscums - holiday during a bushfire, "death tax", sports rorts, $30 million sale of $3million land, "AEC" type election signs, covering up of war crimes in Afghanistan, legal assault on whistle blowers

And I'm only briefly touching on the many of their evil shit. All through this while there was an attempt to play the bigger person and not drag politics to new levels of sewerage but that sure as hell didn't stop Howard (tampa), Farage (racism), Abbott (ditch the witch), etc and I and many others with left wing beliefs are FED UP PLAYING THE BIGGER PERSON.

Trump then drag out the hidden side from conservatives all around the world, remember "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS".

It's been a constant attempt to ignore and try to play the bigger person, at some stage you say enough. I've personally reached that stage within the past 4 years. Trump EMBOLDENED consrervatives to be a bit more open with their beliefs and feelings, we've seen what conservatices are.

Stop asking us to put our hands out, we've fucking done it for a long time with the long list of evil shit ***** (listed above) you've had and their ability to bring out the worst in conservatives.

It's now your time to clean out YOUR house and act like adults. Enough of asking us to be more polite. Enough of asking us not to use profanity, "bad words" while your leaders DESTROY people's lives through their policies.

-----------------

Just as an edit, Brownyn Bishop the other day likened Biden to Hitler but again it's up to us to be civil right?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh nah that doesn't work anymore. Simply because republicans and Liberals here have been throwing shit for the past 30 to 40 years, while the other side has pre-dominantly been trying to play the bigger person.

Nixons war on minorities
Thatcher's fuck the poor and demonize the fuck out of them
Howards "We decide who comes into this country", Workchoices, silence on Pauline Hanson, bugging east timor to steal their gas
Bush's - weapons of mass destruction
Abbotts - Ditch the witch and a shit load of many other indiscrepancies including propagating racism
Nigel Farage/Boris Johnson - Brexit campaign and then running away and not helping when Brexit vote finally got up
Nigel Farage - UKIP
Morriscums - holiday during a bushfire, "death tax", sports rorts, $30 million sale of $3million land, "AEC" type election signs, covering up of war crimes in Afghanistan, legal assault on whistle blowers

And I'm only briefly touching on the many of their evil shit. All through this while there was an attempt to play the bigger person and not drag politics to new levels of sewerage but that sure as hell didn't stop Howard (tampa), Farage (racism), Abbott (ditch the witch), etc and I and many others with left wing beliefs are FED UP PLAYING THE BIGGER PERSON.

Trump then drag out the hidden side from conservatives all around the world, remember "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS".

It's been a constant attempt to ignore and try to play the bigger person, at some stage you say enough. I've personally reached that stage within the past 4 years. Trump EMBOLDENED consrervatives to be a bit more open with their beliefs and feelings, we've seen what conservatices are.

Stop asking us to put our hands out, we've fucking done it for a long time with the long list of evil shit c*** (listed above) you've had and their ability to bring out the worst in conservatives.

It's now your time to clean out YOUR house and act like adults. Enough of asking us to be more polite. Enough of asking us not to use profanity, "bad words" while your leaders DESTROY people's lives through their policies.

-----------------

Just as an edit, Brownyn Bishop the other day likened Biden to Hitler but again it's up to us to be civil right?
What the actual fuck... Mate you are exactly what I am talking about. Politics around the world have become divided to the point where people decide whether they will even speak to someone based on the political beliefs. The bitterness you have spewed out is exactly that.

Seriously @CaptainJackson, go read what I just said. I actually like Biden, I hate everything Donald Trump stands for because they all start with "Me" and I clearly agree with Biden speech and comments about the demonetization of politics. Clean out MY HOUSE?? Not sure what your smoking but it must be good.

P.S Dont bother with another list of your grievances or list of political failures because any dickhead with 5 minutes and google can find an alternate list of fuck ups, grievances, discrimination or disasters from the other side of the political fence.

How fucking sad that you would comment like this.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the actual fuck... Mate you are exactly what I am talking about. Politics around the world have become divided to the point where people decide whether they will even speak to someone based on the political beliefs. The bitterness you have spewed out is exactly that.

Seriously @CaptainJackson, go read what I just said. I actually like Biden, I hate everything Donald Trump stands for because they all start with "Me" and I clearly agree with Biden speech and comments about the demonetization of politics. Clean out MY HOUSE?? Not sure what your smoking but it must be good.

P.S Dont bother with another list of your grievances or list of political failures because any dickhead with 5 minutes and google can find an alternate list of fuck ups, grievances, discrimination or disasters from the other side of the political fence.

How fucking sad that you would comment like this.
If you think this started and ended with Donald Trump, that is the exact problem and point I'm making. It started long before Trump, Trump just blew it all into the open.

I dare you to find the same list of grievances "from the other side", no doubt you'll find problems with them, that exists. But the problems the like of Howard, Abbott, Morriscum, Nixon, etc etc have reaped onto their societies is far from "just a list of grievances".

Those that voted for Trump might be Republicans but they are not the enemy, they are fellow Americans and you should not demonize someone from your own country just because they have a different political view.
^^^ This here, your comment right there, that's what I'm attacking. Because conservatives have been doing that for 40+ years. It's not a recent trend. I'm not saying trumpsters, I'm saying CONSERVATIVES. You proudly say that Hawke was the only non-Lib PM you voted for and every other election was Lib, so let me put it this way, Tony Abbot was an evil scum piece of shit who labelled the other side the ENEMEY, the antithesis of your exact quote above. Tony Abbott a product of John Howard and an inspiration to the likes of Morrsion/Dutton/Canavan/etc

I'm pointing out exactly where this divisiveness STEMS FROM, who promotes it.

Or may be you see Matt Canavan saying "Black Coal Matters" as unifying both sides?

Again conservative house that needs to be cleaned up and stop taking politics to the sewerage otherwise all this "lets unify" bullshit talk gets nowhere

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is notable that neither Biden or Harris mentioned Trump a single time during their speeches in the last 24 hours. On the other hand, Trump really did hurt a lot of people in the US, and his divisive approach has split many families. His behaviour over the last few days has served to provoke even greater vitriol.

It would be nice if this whole process could happen a lot more nicely. Hopefully at some point some level of sanity will resume. Unfortunately the way the US system works Trump will be Prez until January. In Aus once the election is called the g'ment goes into caretaker mode.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look i apologise to @Bazildog but i just find its just bullshit that this vitriol will stop given the nature of conservative media and politicians.

The ones here in Australia are firmly in Murdoch's pocket and when Murdoch's empire prints shit like this the vitriol boils underneath the surface until someone like Trump blows it up again

Screenshot_20201108-190706_Twitter.jpg

The left wing have their fair share of lunatics, im not denying that, however they aren't given national platforms the way murdoch gives national platforms to the far right scum like fucker cuntson, rowan Dean, bronwyn bishop, peta credlin, Alan Jones, Paul Murray, Andrew blot etc etc etc

And then we here in Australia have our politicians firmly in the pocket of murdoch who hold those views

Craig Kelly- hes just plain fucked
George Christensen- has attended a white supremacist rally here in Australia, its DOCUMENTED
Matt canavan- black coal matters a show of complete disrespect
Peter dutton - Gestapo numero uno

These divisive views are there simmering in conservatives, they don't go away because its an ideology based on shit things like nationalism, so racism emanating from them will always be a problem (they have to dump the nationalism concept for it to get any better)

Asking to unite, while these problems exist and no remedy is being taken, is a waste of time if there is no self reflection and desire to clean up ones own house

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you think this started and ended with Donald Trump, that is the exact problem and point I'm making. It started long before Trump, Trump just blew it all into the open.
I dare you to find the same list of grievances "from the other side", no doubt you'll find problems with them, that exists. But the problems the like of Howard, Abbott, Morriscum, Nixon, etc etc have reaped onto their societies is far from "just a list of grievances".
Just lol @CaptainJackson. Take a pill mate your blood pressure must be soaring. Again, this is what I am talking about. You know nothing about me or my beliefs but you have already pigeon holed me.

^^^ This here, your comment right there, that's what I'm attacking. Because conservatives have been doing that for 40+ years. It's not a recent trend. I'm not saying trumpsters, I'm saying CONSERVATIVES. You proudly say that Hawke was the only non-Lib PM you voted for and every other election was Lib, so let me put it this way, Tony Abbot was an evil scum piece of shit who labelled the other side the ENEMEY, the antithesis of your exact quote above. Tony Abbott a product of John Howard and an inspiration to the likes of Morrsion/Dutton/Canavan/etc
How many times have you voted for a Liberal government, dont bother lying we both no from this dribble its none. BTW, on a state level both here and in Queensland I have voted for Labor and not Liberal. (P.S Donkey votes for the sex party because you cant stomach voting for the Labor candidate does not count.)

I'm pointing out exactly where this divisiveness STEMS FROM, who promotes it.
Or may be you see Matt Canavan saying "Black Coal Matters" as unifying both sides?
Again conservative house that needs to be cleaned up and stop taking politics to the sewerage otherwise all this "lets unify" bullshit talk gets nowhere
No mate, it stems from bitter died in the wool one view flogs like yourself. I am trying to be polite and not be personal in my answers but "your" RADICAL view on things makes that pretty fucking difficult.

I am very happy with my view on the world but always open to a different opinion as long as its not shoved down my throat or screamed in my face so perhaps you are not the right person to share your views with me.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just lol @CaptainJackson. Take a pill mate your blood pressure must be soaring. Again, this is what I am talking about. You know nothing about me or my beliefs but you have already pigeon holed me.
No, actually no I have not pigeon holed you. You insinuated that you have only ever strayed from voting Libs once. You insinuated you were a Liberal voter because you get along with your commie/Labor mates.

Outside of party affiliation, I made no judgement or pigeon holing of you, or your beliefs.

How many times have you voted for a Liberal government, dont bother lying we both no from this dribble its none. BTW, on a state level both here and in Queensland I have voted for Labor and not Liberal. (P.S Donkey votes for the sex party because you cant stomach voting for the Labor candidate does not count.)
None absolutely none, they are in complete opposition to my moral and ethical standing and I PROUDLY say that. I don't stand for racism, sexism, religious extremism, scamming public infrastructure for their mates, scamming public money for their mates. Again not saying you stand for those things, its possible you don't know of those things.

No mate, it stems from bitter died in the wool one view flogs like yourself. I am trying to be polite and not be personal in my answers but "your" RADICAL view on things makes that pretty fucking difficult.
Yep I am bitter died in the wool against racism/sexism/homophobia and for equality for all. I do apologize for that, it seems to be a problem for some when people are passionate/radical about that. I mean damn me for wanting equal opportunities for everyone and being frustrated when it's the same group of people continually standing in the way of that (not directed at you but at Republicans and Liberals) and when those same group of people like to always speak of showing more class and dialogue in politics (when it suits them) but very rarely taking that road.

And again I apoligize at lashing out at you, but while some of those "beliefs" are staples of Republican/Liberal ideology, there's not going to be a lessening of vitriol, talks of coming together are just that talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.