U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What a load of crap.

Hospital use has dispelled this bullshit countless times.

I just showed my theatre nurse daughter your post and she fell over laughing and I quote "Why are you arguing with an idiot".
No offence but your daughter is a dime a dozen. She has a degree and 1 or 2 other quals. Hardly the spokesperson for the efficacy of mask usage.

There’s plenty of scientific literature which has pointed out the doubts about mask usage.

Im not saying they aren’t 100% ineffective, I’m just saying the extent of their benefit is questionable and has been questioned by many studies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All jokes aside, let see how pedo joe handles covid, law enforcement, China and/or Russia, Israel and the upcoming "civil war". Who the fuck would really want to be responsible for that shithole country....

But I guess we have to wait and see if he makes it to inauguration lol
Yup, 3rd wave is just beginning, who knows if Trump supporters are going to come out with guns blazing. The China/Russia question is going to be interesting, they've both taken big advantage of a weakening US. The fact Biden has come out emphasising so strongly the need for unity indicates he understands this.

Biden does actually have a fair bit of foreign affairs chops. Harris on the other hand, not so much. They are going to need to give her a quick and thorough grounding in international affairs if they want to give her any reasonable chance at a future presidency not going up in flames.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There might be a sensible one in the family (if only by marriage):

Trump's son-in-law urges him to concede

natalie.brown
As we wait to hear from Donald Trump following president-elect Joe Biden's victory speech, CNN's White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins tweeted that Mr Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has approached him about conceding the election.
Mr Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka, and reportedly has been considered as part of an intervention to convince the President to leave.

"I'm actually being told by sources that, in recent days, the president has said he has no plans to concede this election to Joe Biden, even if his path to victory is effectively blocked, which it could be by a Biden win in Pennsylvania or in somewhere like Georgia," Collins said.
“But despite that the president has said that he has no plans to concede this election as he has continued to push this baseless claim that the election is being stolen from him.

Picture: Mandel Ngan
“That creates this conversation about who is going to be the person that’s going to reckon with the president and tell him that his time in office could be coming to an end.
“That’s a conversation that I’m told the president’s allies are still having, they’re not sure who that person is going to be. They’ve talked about Jared Kushner, someone like an Ivanka Trump, but they haven’t figured out who it is to bring the president to terms with reality."
Veteran Washington reporter Carl Bernstein earlier told CNN that "a group of senator" may go down to see Mr Trump within a week and tell him he has to leave office.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That may be so however it makes no difference in regards to my point that there would be trouble.
Up to him. I said what I believe to be true. If he can’t handle hearing honest opinions he shouldn’t be on a forum

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There might be a sensible one in the family (if only by marriage):

Trump's son-in-law urges him to concede

natalie.brown
As we wait to hear from Donald Trump following president-elect Joe Biden's victory speech, CNN's White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins tweeted that Mr Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has approached him about conceding the election.
Mr Kushner is married to Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka, and reportedly has been considered as part of an intervention to convince the President to leave.

"I'm actually being told by sources that, in recent days, the president has said he has no plans to concede this election to Joe Biden, even if his path to victory is effectively blocked, which it could be by a Biden win in Pennsylvania or in somewhere like Georgia," Collins said.
“But despite that the president has said that he has no plans to concede this election as he has continued to push this baseless claim that the election is being stolen from him.

Picture: Mandel Ngan
“That creates this conversation about who is going to be the person that’s going to reckon with the president and tell him that his time in office could be coming to an end.
“That’s a conversation that I’m told the president’s allies are still having, they’re not sure who that person is going to be. They’ve talked about Jared Kushner, someone like an Ivanka Trump, but they haven’t figured out who it is to bring the president to terms with reality."
Veteran Washington reporter Carl Bernstein earlier told CNN that "a group of senator" may go down to see Mr Trump within a week and tell him he has to leave office.
Nek minit, Trump blames Kushner for election loss...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No offence but your daughter is a dime a dozen. She has a degree and 1 or 2 other quals. Hardly the spokesperson for the efficacy of mask usage.

There’s plenty of scientific literature which has pointed out the doubts about mask usage.

Im not saying they aren’t 100% ineffective, I’m just saying the extent of their benefit is questionable and has been questioned by many studies.
So the person whose health depends on masks is a dime a dozen and may have a degree or 2 but the overgrown child who lives in his mothers basement and does youtube videos that you get your information from is legit?

So the medical staff whose welfare depends depends on the masks and use them everyday and have actual experience with masks are being told by someone who has never worn one that they are wrong?

Do you really think the medical staff haven't seen the real scientific studies? while you rely on youtube evidence?

The ones whose welfare relies on these studies don't know but you do?

Do you actually comprehend how stupid you really sound?

No offence intended.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So the person whose health depends on masks is a dime a dozen and may have a degree or 2 but the overgrown child who lives in his mothers basement and does youtube videos that you get your information from is legit?

So the medical staff whose welfare depends depends on the masks and use them everyday and have actual experience with masks are being told by someone who has never worn one that they are wrong?

Do you really think the medical staff haven't seen the real scientific studies? while you rely on youtube evidence?

The ones whose welfare relies on these studies don't know but you do?

Do you actually comprehend how stupid you really sound?

No offence intended.
Up to you whether you want to get emotional about it. There are conflicting studies regarding the efficacy of mask usage. It’s concerning your daughter isn’t aware of these given she’s in the medical field.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any bloke that starts a sentence to another guy with “No offence but your daughter..” is asking for trouble.
I am trying to keep it civil because it is rude to attack the intellectually disabled.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Up to you whether you want to get emotional about it. There are conflicting studies regarding the efficacy of mask usage. It’s concerning your daughter isn’t aware of these given she’s in the medical field.
No emotion.

You get evidence from youtube conspiracy theorists who make it up in their mummys basement.

My daughter gets it from clinical trials performed by real scientists.

I just feel sorry for someone who is as stupid as you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
masks are not necessarily correlated with reductions in infection counts. See attached
This is why I keep saying that you have to stop pretending that you are open to new information and willing to accept when you're wrong.

Multiple times you posted this and multiple times I pointed out that you were 100% wrong. And multiple times you ignored it and kept posting it.

So for the last time. No. Masks help reduce exposure. Scientifically verified. Stop spreading bullshit.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This is why I keep saying that you have to stop pretending that you are open to new information and willing to accept when you're wrong.

Multiple times you posted this and multiple times I pointed out that you were 100% wrong. And multiple times you ignored it and kept posting it.

So for the last time. No. Masks help reduce exposure. Scientifically verified. Stop spreading bullshit.
There are multiple studies indicating mask use is less than perfect and incorrect usage by private citizens for extended periods could exacerbate the risks of spreading illnesses.

yoh may not like it but it’s the case.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Countless places around the world implemented mask Mandates only for infection counts to rise exponentially regardless of the masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.