Social Media Mansour to the dogs

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Panthers would have to pay some freight for Mansour next year.

Would be good value.

Just not sure we need another winger.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
All talk shit *****

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesnt share his sources...trust me I have asked him before but he is very vague and he likes to speak in riddles...but he was right about Green not coming so his "oil" seems to be good. He's one of the few guys on here who seems to have the good oil so I take it without questioning it

He also seems very confident that TBaz is very confident that Burton will be here next year so hopefully he is right again

I've got no problems with Reimis leaving...we need to get rid of the plodders anyway. Just hope Lewis will follow him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He doesnt share his sources...trust me I have asked him before but he is very vague and he likes to speak in riddles...but he was right about Green not coming so his "oil" seems to be good. He's one of the few guys on here who seems to have the good oil so I take it without questioning it

He also seems very confident that TBaz is very confident that Burton will be here next year so hopefully he is right again

I've got no problems with Reimis leaving...we need to get rid of the plodders anyway. Just hope Lewis will follow him
He was also bang on about the boardroom dramas