TBaz on Rush Hour with MG

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it means that it's all being stalled because he really want's to go to souths. Stalling so souths can find the $$. Last resort is us is my guess for JAC.
Na it’s complicated because storm want a player swap

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it means that it's all being stalled because he really want's to go to souths. Stalling so souths can find the $$. Last resort is us is my guess for JAC.
They’ve got so many backs and I don’t think he’s going to play fullback there. I wouldn’t mind us getting him as long as the money is sensible.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its more about the replacement and $$ difference the clubs are haggling about,no doubt storm are being hard in negotiations as lets face it they do have the upper hand.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just for a second I will dare to dream of the strike power and potential of the following backline

1. Jake Averillo
2. Jayden Okunbor
3. Nick Cotric
4. Will Hopoate
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think its more about the replacement and $$ difference the clubs are haggling about,no doubt storm are being hard in negotiations as lets face it they do have the upper hand.
Yeah I'd be surprised if Smith as mentioned several times wouldn't be up for the change to Melbourne. They win it every second year so that must be appealing? Yeah I have no reason to back my feeling, I just think if he can do it he will go there is all. Hope I'm wrong of course.....

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am stunned just how openly Barrett spoke about Burton in that interview, especially IF we don't sign him... do we already have an agreement in principle? Is he publicly wooing the kid to Belmore?

Barrett spoke well and continues to give a good impression coming into the role with the'Dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The dominator I think you just made me a little hard

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I am stunned just how openly Barrett spoke about Burton in that interview, especially IF we don't sign him... do we already have an agreement in principle? Is he publicly wooing the kid to Belmore?

Barrett spoke well and continues to give a good impression coming into the role with the'Dogs
I think TBaz would've known before he left the Panthers if Burton is coming.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for a second I will dare to dream of the strike power and potential of the following backline

1. Jake Averillo
2. Jayden Okunbor
3. Nick Cotric
4. Will Hopoate
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan
Pace, creativity, kicking, goal kicking, youth, rep calibre players etc... an oasis in the otherwise Des/Pay desert we have had to endure for years

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pace, creativity, kicking, goal kicking, youth, rep calibre players etc... an oasis in the otherwise Des/Pay desert we have had to endure for years
Looks like a defensive nightmare though