Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems he is more excited playing under Barrett than playing for the Dogs which annoyed me a little.

Also mentioned that his dad drove him around the area to show him around, bet it was his first time in Belmore ever... hope the club legends can knock that silver spoon out of his mouth and give him an injection of Bulldogs DNA quicksmart.
978E5A74-A3DD-4E6A-8671-0E4597639AF0.gif

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough
I hate this obsession some people have with this...we're a bottom of the table club and these guys are players, not fans, what they look for in a club is different to what supporters do.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we bagged the roosters about the treatment of Kyle and I agree he was harshly treated .... However although the circumstances are different we kinda did the dirty on Cogger aswell. I hope he finds a home like Kyle has now.
I agree cogger didn’t get a fair go compared to other halves this year but I think it is a different situation to Flanagan as he was still contracted to the Rorters while coggers contract expired.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Young Flanno will fit in just right. He will realise soon enough that the Shire cannot provide the goods that Belmore and the surrounds can.

Gyradiko
Brothers Kebab
Awafy
Notisimo Charcoal Chicken
Belmore Cakes
Best bread shop in the district
Supreme Souvlaki (Lamb sticks are bomb)
The 100+ barber salons filtering all sorts of goodies

Welcome to Belmore Kyle

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Young Flanno will fit in just right. He will realise soon enough that the Shire cannot provide the goods that Belmore and the surrounds can.

Gyradiko
Brothers Kebab
Awafy
Belmore Cakes

Welcome to Belmore Kyle
Haha great so he’ll be morbidly obese but will still have a cool haircut :grinning:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Gyradiko
Brothers Kebab
Awafy
Belmore Cakes

Welcome to Belmore Kyle
Supreme Souvlaki is very average.. drive a little further to Souvlaki boys in marrickville. Best back strap lamb you can get.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Supreme Souvlaki is very average.. drive a little further to Souvlaki boys in marrickville. Best back strap lamb you can get.
Was at Souvlaki boys last week. Bought 1 pack of chicken, 1 pack of pork belly and 1 pack of lamb. Was shit and overrated.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ever since the split up of Advanced Poultry in Canterbury, all the Greeks have been shitting on each other (obviously jealousy). That goes for them, souvlaki malakas and supreme

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
An hours workout will burn off a mixed kebab roll and pork gyros.

Protein baby, Protein!
Don’t I know it haha. I’ve been bulking for stereo for a few years now haha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at Souvlaki boys last week. Bought 1 pack of chicken, 1 pack of pork belly and 1 pack of lamb. Was shit and overrated.
Same I went last week too my lamb was fine. I haven’t tasted better in the area. The pork is pretty good too I just don’t typically get pork. If I were to rank them all in the area I would have supreme at the bottom. Souvlaki boys 1 Advanced 2 then there is day light... Joe’s poultry is good for chicken but I don’t go often as there is no back strap lamb. My family used to go to supreme for years but the quality has definitely diminished. Got recommended souvlaki boys about 4 years ago and haven’t looked back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree cogger didn’t get a fair go compared to other halves this year but I think it is a different situation to Flanagan as he was still contracted to the Rorters while coggers contract expired.
That's completely true but still the kid wasn't treated fairly in my eyes

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did anyone hear his interview on talkin sport today?

he said I don’t want to spoil the suprise but expect some good signings very soon.

I havnt been this pumped in years!
a number 6 coming ? bye bye trent :coldsweat:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we finally signing MCK??!!!!!