Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cam McInnes would be a worthwhile alternative if the coin was right & dragons would let him go...Possibly not as dynamic as melb alternatives but better than a average hooker in the nrl..
Not heard anything to indicate he wod be available..just like his pump n passion...
I guess the club is waiting to see what happens with Grant. If he come available imagine we'd go all in for him. You'd hope that they know this relatively soon though.

Personally I'd just go and sign up that Pommy hooker.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does your source know that you are openly sharing this info on the kennel ? @bradtalo
No he's too busy with his business to get on social media. Would only be if someone told him and that's why I don't name him. He doesn't say strictly what he tells me is a secret but he probably wouldn't share other info with me if he knew I was sharing it. here.

The only reason I share is because I know others like to be in the know just as I do. If there's any way I can learn about who we're chasing or close to signing etc I love to know ASAP. It's exciting. I was never one for waiting.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No he's too busy with his business to get on social media. Would only be if someone told him and that's why I don't name him. He doesn't say strictly what he tells me is a secret but he probably wouldn't share other info with me if he knew I was sharing it. here.

The only reason I share is because I know others like to be in the know just as I do. If there's any way I can learn about who we're chasing or close to signing etc I love to know ASAP. It's exciting. I was never one for waiting.
Good man.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't PM me, I really don't need to be PM'd but if you insist.......I'm sure you can change my mind. Why don't give it a shot, you might find me appreciative :grinning:
whats a PM

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So true. I Always was a premature ej.....
or. No not really.....actually I cant remember......

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big news from Barrett, Lewis will be playing lock next year, Wakeham is hooker.
Burton is a done deal will confirm next week. JAC will also be confirmed. Remis smith swap, Melbourne to pay $250k of his salary. $500k a year is the offer a upgrade in 2022.
Fark I hope your right

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big news from Barrett, Lewis will be playing lock next year, Wakeham is hooker.
Burton is a done deal will confirm next week. JAC will also be confirmed. Remis smith swap, Melbourne to pay $250k of his salary. $500k a year is the offer a upgrade in 2022.
Hope not Lewis has no business in the nrl side and unfortunately neither does wakeham at this point

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the club is waiting to see what happens with Grant. If he come available imagine we'd go all in for him. You'd hope that they know this relatively soon though.

Yeah +1 for the Pom if he is available for appropriate $$$..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Does the English guy actually want to come over?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cam McInnes would be a worthwhile alternative if the coin was right & dragons would let him go...Possibly not as dynamic as melb alternatives but better than a average hooker in the nrl..
Not heard anything to indicate he wod be available..just like his pump n passion...
Available to negotiate on November 1st. Good player

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My insider has confirmed we're definitely back negotiating with Addo-Carr (and Burton).

JAC initially wanted 800K a season which the club thought was too much. Hopefully he'll come down (even Souths or the Tigers couldn't afford that I think).

Media reports about a potential swap with Reimis Smith are correct but Reimis is only on around 250K (I thought he would be on more actually) so JAC would be a "considerable" upgrade.

Oh and we're not pursuing Stephen Crichton (unfortunately). He's considered already locked up by the Panthers.

Other than Arthur Laundy having a few friendly words with Harry Grant recently we're not in deep discussion with a hooker at this stage (we're probably waiting for Cam Smith's decision then Grant and B Smith's decision plus November 1).

My contact doesn't know exactly how much we have left to spend. He's attending a board meeting tomorrow so he might find out then but I only speak to him occasionally (he's a very busy man) so I might not be able to get that info or not for a while at least sorry.
Does your “insider” have information that’s not in the press? Lol tell your insider to give some information on things that arnt already printed!