U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This, this, this.

The emails are not confirmed as verified until it is actually investigated by a non-partisan group.

FFS being stupid enough to say that the email were verified because it was only checked by the trump campaign and news corpse.

As hacky has said multiple times, you have no fucking idea what evidence is
The Biden campaign have not denied the laptop is hunters or that the emails and texts are his. If this was a faked scandal, it would be very easy to deny.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im open to the Biden scandal being a fake.....
It’s not about anybody’s opinions.

there Is a physical laptop.
It belongs to Hunter biden
There are thousands of emails texts and pics and some of them have already been released.

Doesn’t matter what anyone ‘believes’. This story is authentic....

Washington swamp.
You’re contradicting yourself again. Master of projection .... lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another blatant lie from you. I have said multiple times Biden may be corrupt and have not ruled out the possibility there is truth to it. I just think it’s unlikely because Giuliani has been on a dirt digging mission for a long time, is known to have met with some very dodgy people and there appear to be a lot of holes and in the official story and it all seems too convenient. Also, because the FBI is aware of the situation and has announced an investigation into GIULIANI. It is YOU who is making out that it’s an open and shut case and the scandal has been proven to be true. You are the one treating the word of pro trump players (one who has been on an ongoing dirt digging mission for a long time now) as ironclad evidence. Just like the party you support, you are a master of projection.
I don’t base my thoughts on peoples ‘words’. I base it on the fact there is thousands of individual pieces of evidence. All able to be verified - emails, pictures and texts. Plus a physical laptop and hard drive. Plus the ‘contract’ signed by Hunter Biden when he dropped the laptop off.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Biden campaign have not denied the laptop is hunters or that the emails and texts are his. If this was a faked scandal, it would be very easy to deny.
Why would they need to deny it? when it could be another outrageous bullshit claim by the trump campaign.

Did hillary deny that there was a peadophile ring in the basement of a pizza shop?

Fuck you're cuckoo

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You’re contradicting yourself again. Master of projection .... lol
You need a brain to get involved in this discussion. Leave it to the big boys.

it is possible for me to believe strongly that this is real and at the same time always remain open to the idea that it’s a possibility it could be fake (although I think it’s a very low possibility).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Why would they need to deny it? when it could be another outrageous bullshit claim by the trump campaign.

Did hillary deny that there was a peadophile ring in the basement of a pizza shop?

Fuck you're cuckoo
Because if this is fake it gives them a knockout punch after the democrats have called trump and his crew liars for four years.

If this is all fake, it would be very very easy to disprove. Or at worst it would be very easy to simply say it’s not your laptop, and you didn’t write the thousands of emails and texts that were found.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t base my thoughts on peoples ‘words’. I base it on the fact there is thousands of individual pieces of evidence. All able to be verified - emails, pictures and texts. Plus a physical laptop and hard drive. Plus the ‘contract’ signed by Hunter Biden when he dropped the laptop off.
Yet the only sources who have been given access to these pieces of evidence are Giuliani, a pro trump newspaper and the FBI. The FBI has chosen to investigate Giuliani. Somehow you interpret this as solid evidence.... lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also direct evidence that Hunter Biden was only being paid to use his ‘influence’. Which clearly refers to his influence over his Dad who was Vice President at the time.
"Dear Osama Bin Laden. Thank you for coming to Australia to meet with Dawgfather. He is really looking forward to blowing shit up with you"

Btw, ASIO is on their way to your house right now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they were given to the FBI first.

If this was all faked, they would not have been given to the FBI.
I need to introduce you to a new word:

Allegedly

They were allegedly given to the FBI. The FBI has not yet confirmed that they have received any such emails. They probably did receive it but it's not confirmed. Probably because it's part of an ongoing investigation that we have already pointed out.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because if this is fake it gives them a knockout punch after the democrats have called trump and his crew liars for four years.

If this is all fake, it would be very very easy to disprove. Or at worst it would be very easy to simply say it’s not your laptop, and you didn’t write the thousands of emails and texts that were found.
did that stop trumps supporters last election?

He made outrageous lie after lie after lie and the stupid, brain dead, fucking can't tie their shoe laces, morons still believe trump and voted for him

Trump voters/fans are the BIGGEST BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTED IN HUMAN HISTORY.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
did that stop trumps supporters last election?

He made outrageous lie after lie after lie and the stupid brain dead fucking can't tie their shoe laces morons still believe trump and voted for him

Trump voters/fans are the BIGGEST BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTED IN HUMAN HISTORY.
You do realise that categorising millions of voters together and then pretending you can make judgements of their collective intelligence probably says more about your own intelligence (or lack thereof), than theirs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You need a brain to get involved in this discussion. Leave it to the big boys.

it is possible for me to believe strongly that this is real and at the same time always remain open to the idea that it’s a possibility it could be fake (although I think it’s a very low possibility).
You have clearly contradicted yourself. You have tried to present your opinion as indisputable truth on numerous occasions. Don’t back pedal and don’t insult my intelligence. You’re the village idiot on this thread. I could outthink you with a heavy concussion

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I need to introduce you to a new word:

Allegedly

They were allegedly given to the FBI. The FBI has not yet confirmed that they have received any such emails. They probably did receive it but it's not confirmed. Probably because it's part of an ongoing investigation that we have already pointed out.
Hahahahah

so now you’re going to claim that the repairman lied when he said:

“I contacted the FBI”

“two fbi officers from the Baltimore division came to my repair shop and took the laptop”

“I had two phone calls with FBI tech division who asked questions about the laptop”

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You have clearly contradicted yourself. You have tried to present your opinion as indisputable truth on numerous occasions. Don’t back pedal and don’t insult my intelligence. You’re the village idiot on this thread. I could outthink you with a heavy concussion
You’ve clearly had a heavy concussion for the last few months because your contributions thus far have been partisan talking points borrowed from the democrats.

Also, you seem to lack any ability to think for yourself so you just revert to the easiest reaction to any new story which generally revolves around orange man bad.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’ve clearly had a heavy concussion for the last few months because your contributions thus far have been partisan talking points borrowed from the democrats.

Also, you seem to lack any ability to think for yourself so you just revert to the easiest reaction to any new story which generally revolves around orange man bad.
Look in a mirror, you moron. You’re projecting again.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise that categorising millions of voters together and then pretending you can make judgements of their collective intelligence probably says more about your own intelligence (or lack thereof), than theirs.
I do realise I'm categorizing millions of voters, so let me break them up into sub-sections, they are either one of the sub-sections or a mixture of the sub-sections

*Fucking ignorant morons
*Ignorant morons who have the classic "Dunning Kruger" effect who thought they were voting for change when they voted for trump
*Racists
*Homophobes
*Religious Supremacists
*Brain dead morons
*Sexists
*Small penis boys scared of women

There you go, you fit into a number of those categories

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I do realise I'm categorizing millions of voters, so let me break them up into sub-sections, they are either one of the sub-sections or a mixture of the sub-sections

*Fucking ignorant morons
*Ignorant morons who have the classic "Dunning Kruger" effect who thought they were voting for change when they voted for trump
*Racists
*Homophobes
*Religious Supremacists
*Brain dead morons
*Sexists
*Small penis boys scared of women

There you go, you fit into a number of those categories
I actually find this sort of funny if I get myself back into a 7th grade mindset.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahah

so now you’re going to claim that the repairman lied when he said:

“I contacted the FBI”

“two fbi officers from the Baltimore division came to my repair shop and took the laptop”

“I had two phone calls with FBI tech division who asked questions about the laptop”
If you read what I actually said.

I said that it's alleged that he gave the emails to the FBI because the only evidence is him saying he gave the emails to the FBI.

I also said that it's probably true that he gave the emails to the FBI but that also isn't evidence that the emails are real.

Don't you find it even a little odd that he allegedly gave the emails to the FBI months ago, but instead of investigating Biden they're instead investigating Russia?

Think about that for a minute.... Or don't. I can't tell you what to do. I'm not your real father. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.