Barrett is walking into HELL!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big call, but I see your point given all the media/talk etc.. however, I still feel he will get the team firing and we will see some better attack this year (and I do mean on field not off) lol.

gotta have faith, and as a bulldogs supporter you should too.!!

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm from South Auckland got the fuck out because of negative piss ants like you.
It's easy to to put the boot in when someone is down seen that cowardly act many of times. That's what your comment stinks of.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So Gus was right after all :(

Things will improve...got too.

Reactions: ATT

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will make him or break him.
His next coaching gig no matter where, was always going to make or break him.

Personally, seeing the team around him I'm confident that he can definitely coach the players a lot better getting the best out of them. So straight up we should be a much better team.

Then comes the new signings. If we can get some decent signings in I think he'll do really well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His next coaching gig no matter where, was always going to make or break him.

Personally, seeing the team around him I'm confident that he can definitely coach the players a lot better getting the best out of them. So straight up we should be a much better team.

Then comes the new signings. If we can get some decent signings in I think he'll do really well.
I honestly have no idea how it’s going to go. A lot will depend on who they get with those last roster spots if we don’t improve the spine then it’s going to be very hard to see much improvement. I’m also a bit worried about the defence under Barrett as he seems very focused on attack.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm from South Auckland got the fuck out because of negative piss ants like you.
It's easy to to put the boot in when someone is down seen that cowardly act many of times. That's what your comment stinks of.
Good. Walk on and put ya braces on pinky bar

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If Barrett is sacked next year as some predict, I say let's not make the same mistake a third time, and jets reach out to Wayne Bennett.
The master coach is looking at a possible premiership this year and maybe the next, then he is done at the Rabbitohs.
A stable coach for two years who can recruit anyone he wants is just what we need and the club ethos is a good fit for him.