Sam Burgess MEGATHREAD

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The articles are coming thick and fast and still as you would expect Sam denies the whole lot. It is consoling however to see that he actually fessed up to his wife about his little get together with the woman in Melbourne....So in the overall scheme of things that one part of the allegations rings true.....wonder how many of the main players in this little saga, Burgess family in particular will do a big back track and deny the whole thing ever happened. Can you fake text messages after the event because my understanding is that forensic investigation can uncover all sorts of things to do with phones...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Listening carefully to what Bennett said it seems like the club may have decided to throw Silly Sammy under the bus...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only able to access Fox programming here and there has been ZERO comments on Fox - can anyone comment if Burgess has been mentioned on / before games on Nine?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Listening carefully to what Bennett said it seems like the club may have decided to throw Silly Sammy under the bus...
Great. The only way Souths will be made to pay for this is if Burgess testifies against them

Hopefully they're brutal with Burgess and he gets pissed

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bennett has fucked up by saying no one had knowledge of you ask me. It'll come out that people knew and it'll bite him in the arse
Just about everything under investigation happened before Bennett got there, so he probably has plausible deniability, which is also why the club are using him to throw Sam under the bus.

But either way it is not going to go well for souffs, even if they don't end up with any official sanction, having one of their most celebrated players in living memory go down and thrown under the bus is going to have an impact in clubland.

And as you said above Burgess could go full insider.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Just about everything under investigation happened before Bennett got there, so he probably has plausible deniability, which is also why the club are using him to throw Sam under the bus.

But either way it is not going to go well for souffs, even if they don't end up with any official sanction, having one of their most celebrated players in living memory go down and thrown under the bus is going to have an impact in clubland.

And as you said above Burgess could go full insider.
51f4bgoWuML._AC_SY400_.jpg

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahaha.....the Australian are doing a number on Burgess big time.
I just read the articles in the Weekend Australian. Those scumbags at Souffs clearly have the NRL in their pocket.

Anyway Burgess has denied all. The NRL integrity unit, who are luckly to tie their shoelaces in the morning, will no doubt accep Souffs denials and find no case to answer.

How much did our club get fined over the mad Monday nude up again? Something much less serious than the former and new allegations againt Burgess.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If the police can prove that the Dr wrote the prescription in the father in laws name at the Rabbitohs insistence, The NRL will be the least of the Bunnies problems
The doctor could be in trouble with the medical Board of NSW but even then not sure?
I read all the articles in the Australian today, this will go nowhere as far as the police are concerned nothing of a serious criminal behavior.

The story does show how Souffs have the NRL in their back pocket and how incompetent and toothless the NRL integrity unit is. I knew that Bondi was off limits as far as the integrity units was concerned. It seems Redfern also.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The thing with billy smith is pretty crazy
What a softcock Burgess is. In those text messages he sounds like a 15 year old. Pretty embarrassing.
"I wanna kill him and stomp on his head".....instead he pulls his hair.
Dat's Dewsbury Sam lol
What a fucken deadshit goose.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shari marksons show is on sky news tonight wonder if shell talk about it