News Paul Kent: Once mighty Bulldogs going from bad to worse

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Paul **** will say the Broncos are back on track with messiah Walters in charge. Just because they were mates and worked at fox sports.

Barrett confirmed in an interview, he knows the plan going forward and that the board are all on the same page.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tiring all of this.

We should organise a Kennel pissup where we can all just get shitfaced, forget about this year, the board, and create our own reality. Hell, I'll even bring the drugs to take it that one step further.

Who's in?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiring all of this.

We should organise a Kennel pissup where we can all just get shitfaced, forget about this year, the board, and create our own reality. Hell, I'll even bring the drugs to take it that one step further.

Who's in?
Lol
Last week there was a BBQ and fight night event that was cancelled by the moderators.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tiring all of this.

Who's in?
You obviously don’t mind a night on the tiles TD - I believe you and @ASSASSIN once had a limo with ladies of the night and illicit substances? What do you do after lunch? :-).

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reading between the lines I’m guessing the sponsors are exceptionally agitated at having to pay to promote their business while Laundy’s are being provided a greater level of exposure at a vastly discounted price.

If I were a long term sponsor I’d certainly be asking why the same deal was not afforded to my business.

This is a very poor look for our administrators and will likely have other sponsors reconsidering their options.

Forget what Okunbor and Harawira-Naera cost us with the Rashays sponsorship, this potentially will cost the club much more in sponsorship dollars.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You obviously don’t mind a night on the tiles TD - I believe you and @ASSASSIN once had a limo with ladies of the night and illicit substances? What do you do after lunch? :-).
That limo was all assassin's doing. The guy's a monster.

Well, we can call this a 3 stage event. In the evening we all go mental on the piss and drugs. Then we have the BBQ next day plus the Kennel Fight Club. After this we can do a boat cruise.

Sounds OK?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I volunteered with assassin to do the catering. I'm not sure if our menu was no good or members punching on was the issue.
Going back to this. I've heard whispers from a few disgruntled mods that they weren't happy with the offering of food. Personally didn't have an issue with it but ... They're a highbrow bunch these Mods. Expect only the best ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That limo was all assassin's doing. The guy's a monster.

Well, we can call this a 3 stage event. In the evening we all go mental on the piss and drugs. Then we have the BBQ next day plus the Kennel Fight Club. After this we can do a boat cruise.

Sounds OK?
Where do I book?
Let me guess, just send cash your way? :-).

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Paul Kent one blow up away from high blood pressure issues

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I love that all we hear all year is we need a rebuild, but now we cop it for moving on players. Can someone tell him a rebuild also involves moving on players. You can't just add players. The squad is limited to 30. Also u need money to rebuild, and you move ppl on to get that too.

I think he's trolling us. I guess it worked

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love that all we hear all year is we need a rebuild, but now we cop it for moving on players. Can someone tell him a rebuild also involves moving on players. You can't just add players. The squad is limited to 30. Also u need money to rebuild, and you move ppl on to get that too.

I think he's trolling us. I guess it worked
They aren’t even moving the players on they just decided to not re-sign them and apart from Des’ Foran infatuation there’s not any other clubs lining up waving contracts at the duds.