News Board anger as Bulldogs director fails to mention pub ownership

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For those who don't see the issue here, look deeper. A) it is another scenario where a board member is milking the club for his (or his mates) benefit... laundy may be using other means to line his pockets for arranging such a good deal... B) it shows the piss weak governance of the board signing off on something without complete due diligence and C) 500k... if thats true, we have become a laughing stock... much like the team, clean all the fuckers out and reset.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
God Bless brother

Just watch out for these "Macedonians" who claim Albania and Kosovo as theirs, just like the Serbs
I agree that Macedonians should claim kosovo, thats obvious to me. Albania makes no sense though.

I had a Maco teacher at school and he taufht us history and most lessons he would mention how greeks stole poetry, alphabet, spartaetc from macedonia and hijacked the name. Also taught us Serbs never to be trusted.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have always been fascinated with Baltic histiory and consider myself somewhat of an expert.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Regardless of media.. there is infighting & instability.. no one can deny that..

We have an attempted coup.. we have a Leagues club CEO that was just thrown out..

If that isnt instability & uncertainty i dont know what is?..
They should report when we HAVEN’t had infighting, that occurs much less. We haven’t played well, of course there will be dramas. I personally think Coorey should’ve stood down until it was all cleared

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How is it not ours? If it wasn't for us the world would not have plumbing, steam engines, the alarm clock and the moden alpherbets. What have the Greeks done er?
Imagine if we still hadn’t invented plumbing and alarm clocks

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have always been fascinated with Baltic histiory and consider myself somewhat of an expert.
You rarely cease to make me smile.... but I’m just unsure if you are comic genius or a complete bloody idiot, either way, keep it up.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens in lots of places - people bring their business interests and contacts into these positions. His own business? A 33% stake in 1 of 60 properties? So 0.00528% of ‘the business’. OK. :-).
An irrelevant article;
It’s a case of more undermining-obviously has come from an internal source; it’s a case of throwing enough mud. Ballesty’s only misdemeanour is not declaring his relationship (which goes back to the more than 40 years.) formally & “for the record” at the Football Club Board meeting(s). Another example of the poor leadership & lack of communication from the lackadaisical duo of Hill/Anderson makes it effortless for the media to throw left & rights with no counter.
As for Arthur Laundy he’s a Balmain boy & played grade rugby for the dirty reds (Drummoyne) back in the 60s.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
An irrelevant article.
Agree
It’s a case of more undermining-obviously has come from an internal source; it’s a case of throwing enough mud.
Also agree and reasonably sure of origin too.
poor leadership & lack of communication from the lackadaisical duo of Hill/Anderson
Bit of a long bow, but we needn’t go there.
makes it effortless for the media to throw left & rights with no counter.
They’ll do it regardless. Why feed the sideshow?
As for Arthur Laundy he’s a Balmain boy &
played grade rugby for the dirty reds (Drummoyne) back in the 60s.
Yes I know. Was talking to Craig at one of their pubs recently and they were on their way to watch the Dirty Reds, they still follow them.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that Macedonians should claim kosovo, thats obvious to me. Albania makes no sense though.

I had a Maco teacher at school and he taufht us history and most lessons he would mention how greeks stole poetry, alphabet, spartaetc from macedonia and hijacked the name. Also taught us Serbs never to be trusted.
What you say you motherfucker?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What you say you motherfucker?
I cant remember the details, but he used to say that the men are taught hat theft isnt that bad as kids, and that stds arent a worry in serb culture.

I think hes principal now, still going strong at 70.

A

Alexander the Great

I cant remember the details, but he used to say that the men are taught hat theft isnt that bad as kids, and that stds arent a worry in serb culture.

I think hes principal now, still going strong at 70.
What ? The gear must be strong this week my friend. May the force be with you.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree

Also agree and reasonably sure of origin too.

Bit of a long bow, but we needn’t go there.

They’ll do it regardless. Why feed the sideshow?

Yes I know. Was talking to Craig at one of their pubs recently and they were on their way to watch the Dirty Reds, they still follow them.
I think you’ll be surprised at the leak, it’s not the obvious!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arthur is a Joeys Old boy, went to school with my oldman and his rugby started there. At one point he owned a stack of pubs in Balmain/Rozelle but has always had plenty in the South West (Bankstown, Bass Hill, Villawood etc.)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
At one point he owned a stack of pubs in Balmain/Rozelle
Still got the Red Lion in Rozelle and just down the road the Oxford in Drummoyne.

Speaking of the Laundy’s mate - I’m going to The Locker Room after the game. Where are you to claim your lobster and chardonnay?? :-).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still got the Red Lion in Rozelle and just down the road the Oxford in Drummoyne.

Speaking of the Laundy’s mate - I’m going to The Locker Room after the game. Where are you to claim your lobster and chardonnay?? :-).
Hahahaha, will have to rain check mate. Duty called today ( one of the daughters has me doing chores.) so I am substituting lobster and Chardy for chips and Fat Pixies..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha, will have to rain check mate. Duty called today ( one of the daughters has me doing chores.) so I am substituting lobster and Chardy for chips and Fat Pixies..
Chores? The almighty Baz?
Fat Pixies - mate I was talking food not fantasies! :-)
Rain check granted until 2021...