To be honest I’ll bet we won’t make the 8
If someone is up for it

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bottom 4 with bookmakers odds.
That’s the fairest thing.
Lol yeah as if Wimpdog09 is gonna accept that. We’re about $3.50 to finish Top 12 and $1.30 to finish Bottom 4 with the bookies.

So as you can see I’ve been incredibly generous by offering an even sum to the victor. Wouldn’t have thought a man who claims we're certainties for the spoon next year would be ducking this offer with such spectacular levels of cowardice.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think we'll make the 8. But people seem to be happy with winning a few games and looking to build as Holbrook is doing.

I guarantee you if Barrett does a similar job with a spoon team next year, the same people rating Holbrrok will want Baz sacked lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you won’t put up. So you know deep down your free ride is coming to a end. How satisfying to see you really know deep down they are out of their depth and your nothing but a leech.

Thanks for confirming for all to see you know they have not prepared or done anything worthy with the years they have had to have us even scrape into the 8. Pathetic.

Move along now little one.
Fucking hell you're a hard one to follow. Are you on the same drugs as @Nasheed and @Dave_Holland? Talk about verbal diahorrea!

To make this clear. You've said to all and sundry that you are certain we'd be back-to-back wooden spooners. Right?

You then changed that to we'll definitely get in the bottom 4.

Then changed that to we definitely won't make the top 8.

And you call all and sundry for not taking up any bets with you, even though you change the bets every time they say yes. Those drugs must be fucking good mate.

For the record, I'll bet you that the Dogs make the top 8 next year. Does that mean we will? No. But I'm willing to make that bet with you. You up for it?

Please make sure you quote my post when you reply so I can come back and see the shit you post. Think that's only fair.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I’ll reserve my judgment but the kid’s not even bright enough to understand the shepherd rule.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think we'll make the 8. But people seem to be happy with winning a few games and looking to build as Holbrook is doing.

I guarantee you if Barrett does a similar job with a spoon team next year, the same people rating Holbrrok will want Baz sacked lol.
The problem with Holbrook forwards is he's building a team of dynamite forwards but it'll be like Brisbane.

You can't have a whole team of power Tongan battering rams and win.
They would be VERY wise and advisable to sign someone like Tolman to offset the big dopey rams.
Someome cheap to do the hard work whilst the big bois rev up.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The cheer squad are out in full force.

So has anyone got any balls to take the bet for the years their meal ticket have had to prepare us for simply not being a failure and scraping into the 8 or all dribbling shit still and acknowledge they have failed and we won’t make the 8 under their outstanding years of preparation?

Feel free to message me if you want to take the bet cheer squad! Gonna go enjoy another outstanding showing tonight from our mighty dogs and suspect the cheer squad will be awful silent again anyway.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The cheer squad are out in full force.

So has anyone got any balls to take the bet for the years their meal ticket have had to prepare us for simply not being a failure and scraping into the 8 or all dribbling shit still and acknowledge they have failed and we won’t make the 8 under their outstanding years of preparation?

Feel free to message me if you want to take the bet cheer squad! Gonna go enjoy another outstanding showing tonight from our mighty dogs and suspect the cheer squad will be awful silent again anyway.
Again. Won't directly answer anything. Put responsibility on everyone else.

Grow the fuck up fool. Love a good battle on here but hate the way you're goign about things. Fucking childish

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it’s almost time to send out the search party for him.
She’s been very quiet after the win. She’d hate the thought of ever having to be positive. If you look at the start of this thread there’s three separate sooky posts from her in half an hour haha

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keen to watch him go around these last two rounds.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love a good bet. Let's do it
Cool
We can frame a market on bet fair
I’ll put my money where my mouth is.
Obviously I wanna see our squad so we’ll wait til our squads are announced.
If we re sign Foran, acquire Grant or Smith etc
I’ll be stoked and I’m with ya
If the spine and forward are relatively the same, happy to bet. But you can hold me to this.
But my bet is this current squad plus cotric, Waddell and green are not making the 8
If we sign some good players (hope so) bet is void.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool
We can frame a market on bet fair
I’ll put my money where my mouth is.
Obviously I wanna see our squad so we’ll wait til our squads are announced.
If we re sign Foran, acquire Grant or Smith etc
I’ll be stoked and I’m with ya
If the spine and forward are relatively the same, happy to bet. But you can hold me to this.
But my bet is this current squad plus cotric, Waddell and green are not making the 8
If we sign some good players (hope so) bet is void.
Fuck me @Tassie Devil it’s tough to get a bet on around here isn’t it