Sponsor

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1599996159433.jpeg
This board is just beyond belief... I can understand we are living in tough times but I think alot of these signings etc are to save face!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lynn is incompetent but who cares about this... Late in the year they hopped on board with future commitment assured. It's something the board would have been foolish to walk away from given the rashays bullshit

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big deal.. sounds like smart business to me.. give away the front of the jersey for a few games at the end of the year (in the spoon side mind you) in order to help secure a sponsor for the next couple..gees the journos are on a mission atm..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Big deal.. sounds like smart business to me.. give away the front of the jersey for a few games at the end of the year (in the spoon side mind you) in order to help secure a sponsor for the next couple..gees the journos are on a mission atm..
Not smart, just trying to make the best of a situation they got themselves into.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry did they root a school girl? I must of missed that one..
Who cares, should've nailed a sponsor before that, should've put the correct procedures in place, should've acted like a sports business, etc. That whole incident was nothing but a convenient excuse for them.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that's the case, how did the Football club make a profit like portrayed by the club?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh yh, we also lost one of the best sponsorship deals in the game under this lot. Just another thing to add to the list.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yh, we also lost one of the best sponsorship deals in the game under this lot. Just another thing to add to the list.
KIA? Not lost, downgraded. Still a sponsor.
And nothing to do with the board.
Don’t let facts get in the way of a good whinge...
And I bet KIA are chuffed with the ROI they’re getting from the Ponies :-).

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
KIA? Not lost, downgraded. Still a sponsor.
And nothing to do with the board.
Don’t let facts get in the way of a good whinge...
And I bet KIA are chuffed with the ROI they’re getting from the Ponies :-).
Kia signed on with us as a result of us being the 2nd most watched sporting team in the country.. as a result of a boring style of play and the gross mismanagement of the cap making us slide down the ladder, reducing the free to air games, is what lost us kia...

Kia hedged their bets with the broncos, regardless of how bad the broncos are going there's a good chance that the kia logo will be on prime time either on Thursday or Friday night.. obviously they'd rather be associated with a winning team, but prime time exposure is what they really want..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Kia signed on with us as a result of us being the 2nd most watched sporting team in the country.. as a result of boring style of play and the gross mismanagement of the cap making us slide down the ladder reducing the free to air games is what lost us kia...

Kia hedged their bets with the broncos, regardless of how bad the broncos are going there's a good chance that the kia logo will be on prime time either on Thursday or Friday night.. obviously they'd rather be associated with a winning team, but prime time exposure is what they really want..
Correct. And further: KIA had data that showed their sales in Queensland were falling behind some competitive brands. It was a no brainer for them. It’s actually good work from our club that we kept them as a community partner and they still pay us, when the easier option would’ve been to fold up their tents and leave completely...

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From tomorrow's Telecrap......

SPONSOR GAFFE

The Canterbury Bulldogs jersey sponsorship with the Laundy Hotel Group is probably the worst in the game. They don’t get anything this year. Not a cent. No money until next year.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From tomorrow's Telecrap......

SPONSOR GAFFE

The Canterbury Bulldogs jersey sponsorship with the Laundy Hotel Group is probably the worst in the game. They don’t get anything this year. Not a cent. No money until next year.
WOW that's craziness IF true.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honesty don't care. As long as we're winning at least 50% of our games next year.