Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No Pongia, no Papenhuyzen so I buy Gutherson for one week and he gets 15.
I wanted to trade out Jake Turbo too but the Pongia thing fucked me. This will kill my ranking. I was coming home very strong

Will the people who had VC on Cleary loophole him? I am leaning towards leaving the C on Teddy

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im in trouble in my H2H, I need to mix up my captain as a Hail Mary, who do I choose:
Tohu
Staggs or
Hass

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve got a gut feeling the Broncos will win and I think they match up well in the backs v Titans.
He has the potential to go big out of that lot, but if your opponent has Teddy captain then good luck...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
DCE with a big score tonight, will lose my H2H because of it... FMD
He got more last week. Have him in draft. Hes been good. Also have ponga in my draft. Huge win last week. I'm in draft 7s (7 Man sides no captain)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sigh, bought Ramsey (st g) to free up funds for someone else, but didn't start him coz he's on debut. He's got 2 tries before halftime.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sigh, bought Ramsey (st g) to free up funds for someone else, but didn't start him coz he's on debut. He's got 2 tries before halftime.
Damn mate! I played bloody Lomax

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Damn mate! I played bloody Lomax
IN the end he did nothing after the 2 tries. Got 70 which is ok but he was looking like going bigger. Yeh a few ppl im against this week have Lomax. IM happy with his 15. Hes like that, Lomax can go big but can go real low too. I didnt get him in coz i already have Sivo, who is exactly the same. Unless he scores he gets nothing, but can go big.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Put the c on Staggs tonight playing catch-up - the clusterfucks of all clusterfucks!!!

2021 it is...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I benched lomax, thought beauty. Staggs did sweet fick all. Fifita too. Broncos cost me my finals I think.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Draft... Fucking Roosters ***** and Knights resting Ponga. Staggs and Brimson the dogs didn't help along with a HIA for my captain. I need 72 to win... Do I stick with Hiku or sideways trade to Olam and hope for the best.
Screenshot_20200912-215258.png

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I benched lomax, thought beauty. Staggs did sweet fick all. Fifita too. Broncos cost me my finals I think.
Only broncos worth having are Haas and Carrigan. They score ok even when Broncs get smashed. During the year ive have Staggs and Coates and both were useless. Once a month maybe they got a decent score. Like i say above they are like Sivo, dont get any tries and they score nothing coz they dont do any work. Wont take Sivo next year. Havent bothered flicking him this year coz hes worth nothing to trade, and theres a lack of reliable backs to replace him with.

Worst thing i did this week and it cost be a final in fantasy (only alive in 2 bottom 8 finals there now) is replaced Ponga with Sivo from my bench, and didnt realise coz Ponga was captain, i made sivo captain. That was a good move lol. Had about 4 other players that would have got me 100 more points as captain.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is having a good week in HTH.
I think you’ve got me in our game mate. I need Munster to go large. I can’t wait to rage trade tomorrow haha