News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You do know the Anderson's wanted (needed) him to stay right?
Yes, but that doesn’t mean he should.
It’s a necessary change. Same as Pay - he was always going to be replaced it was a matter of when.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why? Some would argue that he's the worst out of the lot lol
Warriors shirt wearing **** that guy... Imagine being employed by the club and wearing the oppositions apparel on game day. Cards were marked for me at that moment

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes well ummgh less said about the conditioning part of his involvement the better. . Didnt he have a year left on his contract?
Ayoub is gone, has been the major contributor to our lack of fitness & conditioning.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill say it over and over.

Whilst the Anderson's are in power. The club will be a mess.

They have no idea. They are backstabbing, greedy spoilt brats using their surname to blind bulldog fans and leech from the leagues club.

They have backstabbed their friends. Ripped off their business partners. Chris has used the leagues club for his own personal gain.

They have lost the confidence of alot of people. If it wasn't for an unnamed influential figure, Laundy would have laughed the Anderson's away.
Looks like it

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Another story created by Buzz after he has had a skinful.

You all do understand that the club does not give News Limited any oxygen at all. Therefore anything this clown writes can not be assumed as truth.
I'm not a buzz fan at all but this boardroom shit has been reported b4

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Media beat up Alzz.
There has ALWAYS been power plays and tension between the league and footy clubs.
As I understand it there’s a key reason for an increase in tension in recent times too - and nothing that’s been printed thus far.
The alco has a special hatred for our club and will always look to sink the boot in, completely ignoring issues at his own club when one of their brightest young stars is facing a 4-year ban for drug offences.
You forgot about the time where one of the players in the club he supports, Josh Dugan, said to him on social media "Pipe down you flog!"

Goes to show even those at the club he supports can't stand him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Please. Can we end this boys club of ex players and family members hanging around the club in key roles. They seem to fucking cause drama. It’s 2020 soon to be 2021 not the fucking 80’s
So true. Get some professionals in there.

We can not keep floundering around stumbling from one stuff up or bad headline, scandal or bad roster decision to the next.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's also possible that Coorey is drip feeding his side of the story to the Murdoch media for ammunition against the board. The SMH had copies of his SMS to one of the women who complained; it supports her complaint.

I've had the feeling that there is still carry over from the 2002 cap issue, 2004 Coffs incident, and SBW walkout, where aggrieved parties are out for vengeance for what happened to them or their families.

Time the club had it out in the open, and let the members decide. The societies that I'm on the board of have always been honest and up front with the members - after all it is their club, not the board's. Sometimes you have to be humble; but you should always be brutally honest.
Why would Coorey be outing himself with leaking information? Its more likely the Anderson faction?

I abhor conduct as alleged but its more likely the women felt none of those in charge, including all the current Boards and Admins were capable of dealing with this matter or much of any matters in fact. Such is the inertion and divided interests at the club.

If it continues we will probably go the way of Parra with NRL appointments :(

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wouldn’t surprise me the management are too busy stroking there egos instead of fixing our clubs roster any wonder why no decent players will sign with us if the management is unstable player managers will steer players clear away not surprised. Probley the root of our problem is these idiots we have at the top

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does everyone think Tassie Devil should be banned until this allegation is investigated and he is found innocent. If this information is incorrect , I dont think he would just sit it out and not defend himself or maybe he would as he thinks that is what others should do

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arthur will get involved, he’s a lifelong supporter but more so wants a return on his investment and fair enough. To what level we’ll see.

Not sure why you’d suggest bringing Morris back? He’s got other interests, one of them keeping a close eye on the Steelers (who he supports).

Gary no way - he’s a divisive and arrogant fella who was an outspoken sponsor. He’s a Tigers supporter - and we’d have to triple the pie budget :-).

Just to correct on Lynne - she’s CEO of Paralympics Australia. You don’t get that job if you’re a dope.
You can still get a guy on the board that doesn’t support the team. All you will need from them is their connections. Someone like Iemma who I know we stand close to no chance to get. But is a former premier will have a lot of pulling power and lobbying power if we ever did need something. And I know for a fact he is from the area and frequents the leagues club often as I speak to him there regularly. Even if it is on the leagues club board.

But I know what you mean. I just pulled these guys names out of my back side. No way any of them even have the slightest interest in being involved any more then they are. But we do have some ties to them one way or another. Would be good regardless having people with their standing in the community, instead of Steve price and Lynne and Chris Anderson.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does everyone think Tassie Devil should be banned until this allegation is investigated and he is found innocent. If this information is incorrect , I dont think he would just sit it out and not defend himself or maybe he would as he thinks that is what others should do
It's customary practice to stand down whilst an investigation is undertaken I believe?

If the accused still holds onto a position of power whilst being investigated, they could intimidate witnesses by virtue of their privileged position?

But we dont know the full facts.

I guess it wont be too long before the Licensing and Gaming authorities step in if we cant sort this.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You can still get a guy on the board that doesn’t support the team.
Yes of course, I wasn’t seriously suggesting you have to be a Bulldogs supporter to qualify :-).

Gary’s decision to sponsor was purely business and the sponsorship was appreciated. I just think he overstepped the mark at times. As someone fronting major sponsorship money he’s entitled to a say, but there’s ways of doing it and I wouldn’t want him involved again.

Morris is a nice guy, smart and yes, has connections even though he’s been out of politics almost 10 years and much has changed there too. I think the conflict there is his interest in a consortium sniffing around the Wollongong part of the Steelers.

Appreciate these were just examples and yes, appropriately experienced people would likely be a good thing, especially those who have no interest in power plays and whose egos aren’t out of control. 2022 will be interesting. Undoubtedly there will be an alternative ticket and rightly so after 4 years. The next 12 months are going to be very interesting on and off the field...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where does Arthur Laundy fit into all of this? He said he wanted to be a key figure at the club, and being the major sponsor, maybe now is the time to use his clout and get this sorted (if he can). Now the drunk is reporting that Baz is worried and is calling people on both sides of the board. FMD, he had the same shit at Manly and now he has to deal with it here. This wont end well for us if this continues

TBH the fact that this is now all out in the open might actually be a good thing becuase it might force someone to act and get this mess resolved. I dont want to waste time reading and hearing about this crap - I'd rather focus on our crappy football team than our crappy adminsitration

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly. No business acumen, No action plan, no end goalS, and just broken promises and ineptness.

They tore the team apart because we were over the cap and guaranteed us 3 years of misery which everyone thought would be reasonable. We over achieved for 2 of those years and avoided the spoon. This year has been one of our worst on and off the field. But it was to be expected.

For them to come out now and say it took Penrith 6 years and parra and Newcastle 5 years. So we have 2-3 more years but we were just being optimistic. I’m sorry but you need to be insane to believe that.

Which chairman or ceo would come out and make such statements and not expect the sack if they miss the mark and say we need double the time we expected now.

Im not a Anderson hater. I have just lost respect with how they carried on and what they promised from the start and where we are now.

Put Arthur Laundy as the chairman, bring in someone like Morris Iemma as a board member or for the leagues club or the football team. Get Gary Johnson involved on board level. We have a guy that owned a supermarket and a lady that was involved with the Paralympic team as the chair.

We need successful people to steer the ship. And I’m sure laundy, Iemma, and Gary have made their money elsewhere so they won’t use us as a cash cow or self promotion like Dib did and Anderson is doing.
We went from Raelene saying 2 premierships to this current mob saying 5 years. The fans just get blindsided on every angle.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What an absurd and irresponsible comment (the first one) in some lame attempt to make a point. Very uncool and can’t wait to watch @Tassie Devil tear shreds off you for it too... #SinBinSuperUber

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We went from Raelene saying 2 premierships to this current mob saying 5 years. The fans just get blindsided on every angle.
It was Des who said 2 premierships by 2019...