Foran worth keeping.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is getting back to his best but the inferior players around him are letting him down. He looks good, almost as good as his Manly days but our halfback and fullback simply don't have the talent to play alongside him. I guarantee if he was in a side with a decent fullback and Halfback he'd be amongst the top of the dally Ms.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is getting back to his best but the inferior players around him are letting him down. He looks good, almost as good as his Manly days but our halfback and fullback simply don't have the talent to play alongside him. I guarantee if he was in a side with a decent fullback and Halfback he'd be amongst the top of the dally Ms.
>he'd be amongst the top of the dally Ms
Of course he would. The judges will award him points for every game he misses while injured.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im would try and keep him the score probably would of been a lot worse if he was not there.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The club need to decide is he worth the money, is he worth the risk for that money. He clearly isn't slowing the progress of any juniors and there isn't another option available to recruit. It just come down to Mullah.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The club need to decide is he worth the money, is he worth the risk for that money. He clearly isn't slowing the progress of any juniors and there isn't another option available to recruit. It just come down to Mullah.
Not worth the risk especially when we need vital position to recruit.

indmand0707

Waterboy
Reaction score
We need a half and hooker. There aren’t any quality top line options out there. Replace him if you can find better. But given what’s available I would re-sign him for 2 yrs on normal money.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate in all honesty,he’s rejected 400k,he’s asking 600k,with he’s record not worth the risk,Really with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 players,the rest should be shown the door

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's putrid... Our whole side isn't worth keeping except for Hoppa, Averillo, Thompson and To'Omaga

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's putrid... Our whole side isn't worth keeping except for Hoppa, Averillo, Thompson and To'Omaga
Still can't believe people want to waste cap money and a spot on Foran. Even with him we put on performances like this.

Time to try Avo and Wakeham. They have a bit of a combo from juniors and Barrett should improve their games....if we can't get Burton.

There is no improving, or future, with Foran.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s rubbish. Goes MIA too much in games. He should be the main player taking control, but he doesn’t.
He is not worth keeping to help “develop junior players” as clearly that hasn’t worked so far judging by how shit they are and aren’t improving.
He isn’t winning us games.

So tell me, what benefit is there keeping him?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still can't believe people want to waste cap money and a spot on Foran. Even with him we put on performances like this.

Time to try Avo and Wakeham. They have a bit of a combo from juniors and Barrett should improve their games....if we can't get Burton.

There is no improving, or future, with Foran.
I am a wakeham fan but he is not ready and we don't know if he's the answer.

I still reckon we should be playing wakeham this season every single game, regardless of the result or his performance. But by the same token he does need an off season to put on leg muscle and get his long kicking game up to scratch.

But in saying that foran should be kept for another season. It wasn't his fault today and he did get involved as much as possible. If he gets too involved the opposition just knows to rush up and shut foran down.

The problem is lewis, we have zero attacking threat on the right with lewis and the opposition know it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s rubbish. Goes MIA too much in games. He should be the main player taking control, but he doesn’t.
He is not worth keeping to help “develop junior players” as clearly that hasn’t worked so far judging by how shit they are and aren’t improving.
He isn’t winning us games.

So tell me, what benefit is there keeping him?
So lets go sign another shit half. Foran has been one of our best players every week taking the field. Whoever you mention to replace him, if it's realistic, won't even be close to doing that. That's the predicament we're in.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So lets go sign another shit half. Foran has been one of our best players every week taking the field. Whoever you mention to replace him, if it's realistic, won't even be close to doing that. That's the predicament we're in.
No he hasn’t

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Until he gets injured again and spends months on the sidelines (which is a mater of when, not if), leaving us in a hole.