Foran worth keeping.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Still can't believe people want to waste cap money and a spot on Foran. Even with him we put on performances like this.

Time to try Avo and Wakeham. They have a bit of a combo from juniors and Barrett should improve their games....if we can't get Burton.

There is no improving, or future, with Foran.
Wakeham is absolute shit.
NOBODY, no half ever could of stopped the result today.
Wakeham & Averillo you say?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is getting back to his best but the inferior players around him are letting him down. He looks good, almost as good as his Manly days but our halfback and fullback simply don't have the talent to play alongside him. I guarantee if he was in a side with a decent fullback and Halfback he'd be amongst the top of the dally Ms.
Meaney has been pretty good these past few weeks when given the chance. To single him out is very hrsh imo.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a wakeham fan but he is not ready and we don't know if he's the answer.

I still reckon we should be playing wakeham this season every single game, regardless of the result or his performance. But by the same token he does need an off season to put on leg muscle and get his long kicking game up to scratch.

But in saying that foran should be kept for another season. It wasn't his fault today and he did get involved as much as possible. If he gets too involved the opposition just knows to rush up and shut foran down.

The problem is lewis, we have zero attacking threat on the right with lewis and the opposition know it.
Agree with your comments.
But reality check on Wakeham, he's crap.
He may get better with another season in the scoody doos but not much better is my guess.
We desperately need a 9 & 7. A good 9 & 7.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How can you say he is putrid when he has had 7 try assists since his return??
Easy he goes missing and let's the forwards get on the ball too much, not digging into the line enough for my liking... Playing to not get injured so he gets his next contract

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wakeham is a spring chicken and you have fuckwits shitting on him, while juggling Foran's and Lewis' balls in their mouths who have provided sweet fuck all during there tenure......than they talk about re-signing these flops

Absolutely no sense whatsoever

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham is absolute shit.
NOBODY, no half ever could of stopped the result today.
Wakeham & Averillo you say?
For next year, with hopefully some miracle coaching from Barrett

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with your comments.
But reality check on Wakeham, he's crap.
He may get better with another season in the scoody doos but not much better is my guess.
We desperately need a 9 & 7. A good 9 & 7.
We will wait and see. Wakeham was a superior player in the juniors, all of that doesnt suddenly disappear.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We will wait and see. Wakeham was a superior player in the juniors, all of that doesnt suddenly disappear.
The successful teams have dominant 7's calling the shots eg Penrith with running off loading forwards. Our guys are too small.

Barrett should be the ideal coach for Wakeham to help him take control of this team if we build up our forward stocks.

Hope so anyway :grinning:

Reactions: ATT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran & Tolman are Des' deadwood, the destruction of our roster. Please for the love of our club fuck these two off asap.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The successful teams have dominant 7's calling the shots eg Penrith with running off loading forwards. Our guys are too small.

Barrett should be the ideal coach for Wakeham to help him take control of this team if we build up our forward stocks.

I agree. But will need go forward. Wakhem did a great job in juniors with good packs. But he also did great with Fiji with great go forward was nominated for golden boot. Give him good forwards. And Barret coaching watch him grow. Throw Avo at five Eight. They have cunning in Wakhem and pace in Avo. Forwards go forward watch tgis team change

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran's performances this season are fools gold... I hope the club don't fall for it and waste cap space we could use to sign a long term half, not a short term injury prone half who goes missing for large parts of games.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He kicks the ball about 5 times a game. That is rubbish

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree. But will need go forward. Wakhem did a great job in juniors with good packs. But he also did great with Fiji with great go forward was nominated for golden boot. Give him good forwards. And Barret coaching watch him grow. Throw Avo at five Eight. They have cunning in Wakhem and pace in Avo. Forwards go forward watch tgis team change

Wakeham had two games where he showed something and in both games our forwards weren't over run.

Then he also played another two games where our forwards were smashed and he was shit

Then he got chucked in for the last 10 minutes where the conditions were atrocious and it a was a pressure cooker last 10 minutes

And he had 1 game where lewis hogged the ball for 80 minutes

And then had another game where one half he was shit with lewis but then second half took control of the game once lewis was hooked

Last edited: