Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True but watch him when he's lining up for the ball, they never pass it to him lol.

Seriously I've wat hed him play and he is the best prop we have. So what do we do? Play him at lock and don't give him the ball.

No doubt he was poor today, but hes still better than what we have. A good system and structures would be a start, and start him at prop.
To be fair it's not hard to be the best prop in that team. I think part of the problem is instead of trying to set the platform he's kind of waiting for the right time to take a run for example if there's a quick play the ball or the defensive line isn't properly set, nothing wrong with that if you're an impact forward which he was at st Helens but we need abit more out of him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are a terrible team that doesn't have the players to overcome adversity. Thats why I blame Lewis for the entire thing lol.

His kick and then the intercept started the rot. He is fucken useless.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you like Lafai bro but he has been terrible today. TBH, he has been poor for a few years.
He’s a dragons reject enough said I was optimistic wasn’t going to judge him on that but he is pathetic

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha algood Nate, tbh whole teams played shit bar a few, and yes love Lafai, but with a new coach and a few other players gone he will hit form again, and next year we will be singing his , and the whole teams praises.!!!
Hope so bro! I'm always hoping the Samoan players play well. Not as confident as you though

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dan Guinnane is to Fox Sports NRL = what Lachlan Lewis is to Canterbury

#WorstCommentatorEVER!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope so bro! I'm always hoping the Samoan players play well. Not as confident as you though
Unfortunately at the moment all the back 5 players prob with exception of Hoppa are all in the same group of underperforming players

Averillo you can cut some slack being a rookie

Meaney inconsistency

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I literally turned on the game to see Lewis bomb a chance in the first few minutes, kick the ball out on the full from an attacking chance than throw a cut out pass for JACs first try. I then decide not to bother watching any more... Open the nrl app and then the next thing I see is that last try lol

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to face facts. We aren’t getting enough out of our “experienced” players.

DWZ- Did the **** even play today? Didn’t get involved. Different player to last season. WTF has happened to him?

Foran- When he gets involved, he’s good. But he doesn’t get involved enough. He’s our million dollar half. He’s our go to player. There was a set of six today where he didn’t touch the ball until the fourth tackle. That’s not good enough. Earn your money, get in there and tell the forwards to get the fuck out of the way.

Tolman- **** needs to fuck off immediately. Obvious issues is fourth tackle. But he’s lost the plot. Today at 23-10, we’re on the attack and we earn a drop out. The kick comes rolling to him, no urgency, picks it up, lumbers in and gets the ball stolen by Smith. Seriously ****?

Jackson- He’s going backwards. I love the ****. But put him in the middle and give him a rest. You can see he’s mentally and physically cooked. Give him the rest of the season off.

Napa- He’s been useless. Another dud signing. Different player to what we saw at the Roosters.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just this week every week. Foz sits back to much..I would like to see him dominate the ball more. Come in and call the shots be on the ball.
Yeah he needs a good organizing halfback I agree.
But look I think he has played ok the last 4 games.
I doubt he will be at the club next season anyway but he is looking less like the tin man and his kicking game is getting better also.

Hard to shine when your stuck in a pile of shit, there's a lot of truth to that.

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yeah he needs a good organizing halfback I agree.
But look I think he has played ok the last 4 games.
I doubt ge will be at the club next season anyway but he is looking less like the tin man and his kicking game is getting better also.

Hard to shine when your stuck in a pile of shit, there's a lot of truth to that.
[/QUOTE
It's probably not his fault he plays that way. The structure set by coach is shit. He needs to play on the ball, both sides. When we have no hooker who can bring the big boys on the ball than it's harder but that prob more reason I would like him I'm the middle barking orders.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe Gus is going to the dirty once we’re warriors with brown. Should of come to us.!! What a waste.!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How many more chances does Lewis get in first grade?
It seems Georgie has blown his reputation by picking Lewis....I really hope Shifty isn't part of that. Geez why is a decent performance from a halfback so hard for the Dogs to achieve :(

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was the worst performance I’ve ever seen from Jackson at all his time at our club. We have to seriously consider moving him on and paying some of his freight. He’s gone from an origin player to be lucky to even be paying first grade

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was the worst performance I’ve ever seen from Jackson at all his time at our club. We have to seriously consider moving him on and paying some of his freight. He’s gone from an origin player to be lucky to even be paying first grade
Agree by far Jacksons worse performance in grade let alone first grade - he cannot play backrow - HE IS TOO SLOW. Drop Tolman and play Jackson in the middle.