Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Love to hear sg’s excuses in the presser for this embarrassment. He bangs on about being competitive, not even fucking close today

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai has looked better than last week, he’s staring to warm up to it, an find his feet again, his defence is good, runs are getting stronger...!!

those few handling mistakes is because he is getting excited and the pressure, as he wants to do his best and prove himself for the club, couple more games, those handling errors will disappear, (he’s never really had handling issues) would have settled into his spot, an we will see the best of him.

not making excuses, just telling it how I see it/feel about it.
I know you like Lafai bro but he has been terrible today. TBH, he has been poor for a few years.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don‘t know what happened to the boys this week but they looked like they couldn’t give a fuck about winning

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is the worst performance since the capitulation against the cowboys when our downfall started years ago

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck would want to come play for our abortion of a club right now. Cotric must be on the phone to his lawyer asking how to reneg on his contract
Nah, it's easy pay. Don't have to even try, just turn up each week.