Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont need to believe it, its been proven. I just dont have a memory of a goldfish..
its been proven? We have won twice all year hahahah, we also lost comfortably to a Brisbane side who cant buy a win either

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We spent big dollars on Thompson so we can give him the ball twice for 18 hit up metres in a half. That’s disgraceful

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM again our best. Miles above the rest of the side since COVID comeback.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right.

It's time for the madness.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
So many people are just taking their pick and blaming their most hated player. Facts are, the whole team has been shit!! We are not losing by so much because of any singular player, its not lewis' fault, nor Montoya, or Averilo, or the usual suspect Tolman, the whole team has been shit!!!
Fact is they have been poorly coached for years. The basic skills are lacking, poor reads in defence..even out experience players look shit. Jackson n Tolman have been out worst players this year.
We bring kids in for a taste but ease them in. I love how everyone wants averillo at fullback..Centre is the easiest position for him and he gets hurt..fullback and wing is brutal on his body.. He isn't ready for that yet.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sorry i dont buy that.. the team has shown they can play... but they just cant do it consistently and thats all on the coach.. can this roster win a premiership? Absolutely no chance, but they aint as shit as what they are showing today.. also team selections are still wrong..
After one or two massive efforts we constantly seem to struggle thereafter. It takes too much out of the boys to consistently perform at that level. Not sure if its fitness or what.

Reactions: GDR

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I bought my 9 yr old nephew his first bulldogs jersey for his bday last week, he was so excited that he asked me to take him to a game, my response not this year maybe next when we show some sort of improvement. Well he was watching the game with me today, he took off his new jersey and told me to take it back to the store for a refund! I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but proud to know that my 9yr old nephew knows how to feel let down by a side he decided to support because his uncle has been following the bulldogs for over 35yrs!!!
Yeah - but what you left out was that the jersey only cost you $5 - or at least it should have, max ...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You will notice that Lewis is a spot player, they run at him to get quick play the balls... This forces Jackson in and Averillo is posted on his own... Not his fault its the shit inside him. If he jams in and follows they score anyway
I do agree that Lewis & Jackson have been fucking awful this afternoon in defence.
However my view is that Averillo has very poor defensive reads.
I don't think he should be playing centre.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Talent sure

But their system is best in business
that’s the difference I guess, the have the systems in place to identify and nurture talent. We pay other clubsto take our players and ignore the youth we have

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is laughable. Can't believe any of us actually thought we were in with a chance

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
See what happens when Foran gets the ball on the last?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can remis now take wing back and fick Montoya off. For good. Fuckijg not hard to see ffs. ***** a winger and he’s one of our best 2 wingers.