2020 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This would be a complete embarrassment for the Bonkos, except that it is an improved performance compared with last week.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the Donkos said Sirloin has till end of season to keep the head coach job. Can he keep surviving these kinds of loses?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos looked the better side for the first 15 mins or so, but fmd, another smashing for them in the end. I really thought Siebold was gone this week, but nah, he survived, and then some, basically got assured a gig till the end of the year. I mean, whatever you think of Pay, Kearney and Green, their sides didn't get consistently pumped by 40 or 50 points each week. And the broncos have a much better roster than those 3 teams atm.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least we don't get scores put on us every week... Broncos just give up...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to finish in front of these pea heart *****... We have a new coach coming, signed Thommo, Cotric and Lafai with $2.5 m still to spend. We have an awesome new sponsor in the Laundys and a stack of players that are playing for their football lives and contracts...

Fuck Newcastle and everyone else we have this year.

NO SPOON!!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though, any one that doesn’t recognise what a brilliant coach Bellamy is...

Jack Gibson, Wok, Bennett, are all great but are totally in his this blokes wake..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously though, any one that doesn’t recognise what a brilliant coach Bellamy is...

Jack Gibson, Wok, Bennett, are all great but are totally in his this blokes wake..
Depends, Gibo and Bennett have wins with multiple teams, some would say that is a greater achievement.

Tell you what, if Bellyache coaches a team to a premiership that doesn't have C. Smith in it, I'll agree he is the best.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends, Gibo and Bennett have wins with multiple teams, some would say that is a greater achievement.

Tell you what, if Bellyache coaches a team to a premiership that doesn't have C. Smith in it, I'll agree he is the best.
Yeah, this has always been the argument. But, I would counter that with Cronk leaves and wins 2 comps with Roosters and yet he was nowhere until Bellamy got hold of him.

Inglis left and win another comp with Souths.

Slats started and ended his career with the Storm under Bellamy. Smith, for all his achievements has never wanted to play under anyone but Bellamy.

I rate Bennett and Gibson at the very top of coaching but both coached teams that had a cast of international Superstars when winning their premierships. Bellamy has been producing winning numbers as a coach for 20 years while unearthing and developing some amazing players.

I have never seen a coaching system like he has built, that just constantly churns out top footy players even from guys discarded by other clubs.

He is simply a freak, and I am glad I got to watch his teams.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And another win for the rorters coming up lol.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too many bloody 6 again calls in this game..

On the other hand, if we signed Keary and Teddy, and they wore the blue an white, it would be a dream come true Jizz fest lol... and with Baz coming over what a rebuild start.!!!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to see the Chooks lose, Warriors is one of the few teams we have a chance against, wooden spoon wise.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man would love us to sign Keary, he’s the best player in the game right now, on top of that he speaks well, is professional, and a cheeky little bugger lol...he has it all, I reckon Trent needs to make him a huge long term offer now we are looking more settled and attractive. Baz an Keary could be the best rebuild in BULLDOGS history.

Make it happen, make dreams come true..!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The people in the bunker...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a bloody good try by the Dragons

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s Jack Hetheringtons contract situation? Can we bring him over for next year? Cmon Barrett he’s not technically with the panthers at the moment, get in his ear