NO MORE $BW

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please no more 12 years we’ve been copping it from this bloke just put him in the trash and move on. We bend over for him and he bends over for politis. Enough we took him out of the he’ll hole he was at, we fed him, gave him a place to stay, trained him, thousands of hours of training, for what so he can go on a midnight express and piss of to the cocks.

I’m glad he’s going to the cocks because it takes a cock to play for the cocks. Stop dreaming it ain’t gonna happen. He should never be allowed next to the club ever again hope to never see you again, see ya later and F**k Off.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. But no need for more threads about it. We've actually got good news to talk about. No need to clutter the page with more sbw threads.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
As a NRL fan I'd rather see SBW in the NRL than not.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. But no need for more threads about it. We've actually got good news to talk about. No need to clutter the page with more sbw threads.
Mate when I see some of the teenage fans still upset about it, it just opens to many wounds.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever SBW does he's seriously jeopardizing his contract at Toronto. Not sure if others mentioned here but for him to join the NRL he has to forfeit his super league contract.
Risking $5MIL per season for $300k.
I wonder what happens if Toronto can't rejoin super league or they renegotiate his contract to a fairer market price once this new mundine/Nasser show is over.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever SBW does he's seriously jeopardizing his contract at Toronto. Not sure if others mentioned here but for him to join the NRL he has to forfeit his super league contract.
Risking $5MIL per season for $300k.
I wonder what happens if Toronto can't rejoin super league or they renegotiate his contract to a fairer market price once this new mundine/Nasser show is over.
I don't think they have been able to pay the players for several months or at least on time as a few have said on twitter.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a NRL fan I'd rather see SBW in the NRL than not.
You are either an idiot or a plant on our forum. Politis and ch9 now OWN Rugby League and therefore the NRL.
We can forgive you if you were to young when they the rotters managed to turn SBW against us, because if you were around at that time you would have to be a very naive person.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an NRL fan I'd rather SBW Fuck Right Off. I still remember with clarity the day he was photographed at the airport with that other scheming **** Nasser, smirking as they pocketed their ill-gotten gains. It's a thought that has seared itself in my mind. From that day, football contracts became worthless, as did Club Loyalty. And this prick has the temerity to hold himself out as a fucking youth idol. Worse still, the lather which flecked the lips of the sycophant commentators as they salivated over an SBW return. Something is rotten in the state of NRL!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hard to imagine SBW fitting into any club without wanting to be the big man in the team, and having a say in how things are done. If he isn't happy, he'd walk out with no regrets, leaving them to pick up the mess.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please no more 12 years we’ve been copping it from this bloke just put him in the trash and move on. We bend over for him and he bends over for politis. Enough we took him out of the he’ll hole he was at, we fed him, gave him a place to stay, trained him, thousands of hours of training, for what so he can go on a midnight express and piss of to the cocks.

I’m glad he’s going to the cocks because it takes a cock to play for the cocks. Stop dreaming it ain’t gonna happen. He should never be allowed next to the club ever again hope to never see you again, see ya later and F**k Off.
Interesting avatar, seven07. Did you know that the real Al Swearingen was run over and killed by a train? Odd ending for a saloon owner in Deadwood.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over hearing about money bill/code hopper, his Time has passed, only reason he comes back is to be a figurehead at whatever club he goes too, and you know someone will take him.!!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As NRL fan he can fuck off , the nrl and clubs are idiots , why sign up people for good money after they left the game and promoted a competitor by playing for them. Let them all suffer playing yawnion

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who remembers this dribble from him
Williams compared his extraordinary walkout with that of a bus driver accepting a better contract, saying his move was "common sense" for anyone seeking a higher salary.

"If a bus driver... on 40 grand, and they get offered a lot more money to go somewhere else what do you think they are going to do?" he said.

"Are they going to change bus companies or are they going to sit there and say 'oh all these people want me to stay here because I'm the best bus driver."

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunny should help out the Warriors.

Why play for the roosters when they have a stacked roster and have won the comp 2 years in row.

the whole thing stinks like chook shit!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You are either an idiot or a plant on our forum. Politis and ch9 now OWN Rugby League and therefore the NRL.
We can forgive you if you were to young when they the rotters managed to turn SBW against us, because if you were around at that time you would have to be a very naive person.
It wasn't the Roosters. That dickhead Khoder Nasser got in his ear and told him he can earn more playing Union in France. It was all about money. Dickhead couldn't even speak when he was interviewed by Weedler about it.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to see him have one last hurrah in the NRL, unlike many others I'm not butt hurt and holding onto something that happened over a decade ago.
He was forgiven like many others before him who deserted this club (Pay, Dymock, Smith, McCracken) when he publicly apologised many times now for the way he departed our club. As fans, we need to come to the realisation and accept that this is a business to players and nothing less. There's no loyalty. it's a business.