Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His not a First Grader, more suited to reserves if his lucky

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tim Lafai for the rest of the year might be OK if you have Holland, Smith and Montoya to pick from.
You know things are bad when people are looking forward to Lafai returning..

Last edited:

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very ordinary footballer, gets monstered in nearly every hit up, slow, un-coordinated, average hands, poor defensive reads, but but but he’s a local junior, seriously how he ever got a contract extension is beyond me

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis shouldn’t have thrown a cutout pass that any first, second or under 8 could’ve and should’ve caught bahahahahhaa. Ffs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya has to be the slowest back in the comp. He makes Daryl Halligan look like Brett Howland.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very ordinary footballer, gets monstered in nearly every hit up, slow, un-coordinated, average hands, poor defensive reads, but but but he’s a local junior, seriously how he ever got a contract extension is beyond me
Meanwhile our future star local junior Averillo can't get a run ahead of him, Crichton and Holland. Go figure.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a spastic i dont know what he has on people at the club but he is a fraud I cant believe he gets picked over averillo

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now that the emotions have calmed down and I’ve rewatched parts of the game, I will say one thing about Montoya to his credit. That last play where he falls flat on his face trying to catch a Lewis pass to lose the game in spectacular fashion is some of the funniest sh*t I’ve seen on a football field. I’ve replayed it on Kayo a few times. Thanks for the lolz Marcelo!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who was it that was saying Montoya was going to surprise us all when he came back into first grade? I guess that’s the surprise we were all waiting for.
9DA82214-1F08-44B1-8760-A3568FAB6D35.jpeg

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
The guy has just signed his death warrant like another 8 players bye bye

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was so catchable that was embarrassing that drop why hes there over averillo i have no idea

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was so catchable that was embarrassing that drop why hes there over averillo i have no idea
Oh no pass was a shocker...... to those that have never played a game of football before.
That’s quite clear now with a lot if people in here. No clue just sheep.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
We are in a moment but will start coming out of it next year it’s time to rebuild our with the old

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no pass was a shocker...... to those that have never played a game of football before.
The pass was catchable but shouldn’t have been thrown. If you get a 20 tap with under 2 mins left and scores are level the team taking the tap should be the only ones with a shot at winning the game. Just dummy half runs and hit ups all the way down to field goal range. There’s no need to be taking a chance with a pass like that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive played sg ball champ so i think i know ,yes it wasn’t a smart pass but very catchable but thanks gus