Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha the raiders fans cut up on the greenhouse forum. Interesting to note one of them thinks he took up $650k per year offer
I was reading their forum last week... Fuck they think they are an elite club, yes they made the GF and played some exciting footy but so did we... And we've both won nothing so I don't see where their perceived 'elitism' has come from.
9. Reuben Cotter
I haven't seen much of this kid. Isn't he at the cowboys ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It certainly feels like the tide has turned since pay has gone

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Okunbor
3. Cotric
4. Smith
5. Dwz
6. Avo
7. Foran
8. Thompson
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Elliott

14. Meaney
15. Rfm
16. Renouf
17. Smith

I think we need a 2 props and a hooker. Move Elliott and Napa to the bench. Thompson to lock. I like this backline. All big fast and powerful. I know Smith and dwz are playing shit. But if team is good they will improve

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad for the signing, but $600k for a winger/centre is a lot. I'll back Cotric when he pulls on our colours, but I really want to see evidence he is worth that much. He looked rubbish last night.
he is a 21 yr old NSW and australian rep player, did you think he would cost $300k?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need 2 props. Jordan McLean and jesse Bromwich are off contract. Make Bromwich a deal he can't refuse. 1m a season should do it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he is a 21 yr old NSW and australian rep player, did you think he would cost $300k?
All while on the wing.

I hope he smashes it at centre, where he is clearly going to be playing, and I will be cheering him on, but I'm reserving my excitement until I see him smash it.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does everyone see with remis smith? He is lazy and does stupid shit, much better options out there
Pay played him at centre, big NO NO... hopefully under a new coach he excels, if not he can go... but best to keep him there and spend our cap in other positions.. if he goes shit then we can always play Meaney there and then explore options, personally under a new coach with better attacking structures i think he will come good

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All while on the wing.

I hope he smashes it at centre, where he is clearly going to be playing, and I will be cheering him on, but I'm reserving my excitement until I see him smash it.
true, but he played all his juniors in centre, so he excelled in a position he didnt usually play... keep in mind, he skipped canterbury cup and went straight to first grade as a winger... Ill be cheering my baulkan brother on thats for sure!!

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after a hard 2020 it is great to get some good new. A good signing, less see who will be next

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay played him at centre, big NO NO... hopefully under a new coach he excels, if not he can go... but best to keep him there and spend our cap in other positions.. if he goes shit then we can always play Meaney there and then explore options, personally under a new coach with better attacking structures i think he will come good
Did you suggest playing Meaney at centre.? For fuck sake put the pipe away and seek help.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you cant stop being a Debbie Downer can you....

this is a poor reflection on your character

for shame

where is you Bulldog spirit?
You're seriously asking that question and questioning the character of others - the bloke who has constantly slammed the club with negativity and useless memes.
As opposed to those of us who've defended the club and path out of bad times.
Give it up Godfather, you have zero credibility on this topic.
Regarding your future on the forum, I'd be happy to be...
ElPadrino.jpg

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Smith/Okunbor
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Dwz
6. Hastings
7. Foran
8. Thompson
9. Brandon Smith/Cameron Smith..:yum:
10. Alex Walmsley
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Elliott

14. Meaney
15. Rfm
16. Renouf
17. Napa

Alex Walmsley $800K, Hastings $550k, Brandon Smith $700K...

Bondi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Averillo goes great at centre. Playing Avo and Cotric in the centres solves a lot of our backline issues.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just heard on 2SM news, must be true.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Smith/Okunbor
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Dwz
6. Hastings
7. Foran
8. Thompson
9. Brandon Smith/Cameron Smith..:yum:
10. Alex Walmsley
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Elliott

14. Meaney
15. Rfm
16. Renouf
17. Napa

Alex Walmsley $800K, Hastings $550k, Brandon Smith $700K...
Walmsley would be unreal... exactly what we need to compliment Thommo. There was a bit of shit in the game against the broncos and Thommo didn’t take a backward step.. you could imagine Walmsley would have been giving it to the broncos as well if he were there..

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s big coin for a winger. He has to play fullback or centre. Now focus on getting halves, a backrower, a frontrower & number 9