Reaction score
All of it is made up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah absolute bullshit imo. Why? Well everytime coach or one of the big 3 had to make a big call they always held a press conference they love the attention so I don't believe they'd try hide something.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been saying for ages this is what we should be doing but this looks like bs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been saying for ages this is what we should be doing but this looks like bs
But whoever wrote that went to all the effort of using a Bulldogs sidebar and white writing on a blue background. I doubt they'd put in that kind of effort to spread a rumour.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we'd need to offer Bellamy 2 million to get him here which I am in favour of doing to be honest

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccck Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS..............

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It all points to Barrett being our head coach. Things may change, but all things look to be heading in this direction

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if Bellamy doesn’t want it leaked why is it on social media? That didn’t last long did it. Hahahaha dead set dumbest shit I’ve read. Not the theory but the sheer fact this board could even think of something like this is what makes it more amusing.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen some shit on here, but you take the cake my friend, put the crack pipe down.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.!!! Imagine it :hearteyes:

Change of subject, if Barrett does get the job, Maybe he could bring Charlie Staines with him, that kid scored 4 on debut.. quick as fuck, nice passing game and can put A move on the defence, and only 19..!!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yh
Covid really has led to more bullshit conspiracy theories than ever.

As if with all of the infighting and leaks at our club they could keep this top secret plan quiet this whole time. Or that they have the balls and brains to even think of something like this..
This is better than 5g lol

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cam Smith won't play (one team player) . He will coach the dogs with Bellamy as director. Let's see if it happens. And if this is true, who do they bring with them? Who is off contract?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cam Smith won't play (one team player) . He will coach the dogs with Bellamy as director. Let's see if it happens. And if this is true, who do they bring with them? Who is off contract?
Hopefully bring Munster with them

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who is worse? The person who starts such myths, or the people who believe it?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
View attachment 15982

Any chance this can happen? Lol
I believe Bellamy is on the way out of the Storm. Just look at their roster. Losing Addo car and Vuni and Momorowski at the end of the year so their back line will be worse than ours. They already have to play Olam! Even in the forwards letting Tino go. No way he would do that of he was staying on passed this year. If he comes to the dogs though... not sure about that, My money is Broncos for 2022.