Opinion Averillo??

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Too fast, makes line breaks, scores tries ... Pay doesn’t know what to do with all that

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looked batted and bruised even before the head knock. Tough for a guy who’s gone from Ball to FG in 12 months to back up well after week. I reckon he’s been freshened up for next week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He got dropped for having too much talent.

Doesn't fit in with the team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's not about developing him as a center, its about giving him experience and game time, especially with no CC. He shouldn't be playing in the centers as he is wasted there but watching him closely I have noticed he is struggling a little with his fitness so I don't think he could handle playing 80 mins of FB yet so the club is probably trying to ease him into first grade. No idea why he's not in the 6
Of course he can leapfrog fucking Lewis since Lewis is shithouse.
Hooker doesn't make any sense. He should be playing 6 or 1, and eventually he will, but with Pay in charge who the fuck knows what this bozo is planning.
Agree with this, Pay needs to find a spot somewhere in the starting team for match experience with a view to eventually play him somewhere in the halves, I think that’s his best spot.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
No one answered me yesterday so I'll repeat.
What value is Averillo at centre exactly!?
He is a small quick agile ball running five eighth.

I understand he can't leapfrog Lewis, Foran and Wakeman but why isn't he in the conversation as a fullback or Hooker off the bench.
Bulldogs fan here: back down nashy..... averillo is a fun and future star... he needs to play to give fans some kind of hope for the future. We stuff the time space continuum.... whole world is fucked

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: back down nashy..... averillo is a fun and future star... he needs to play to give fans some kind of hope for the future. We stuff the time space continuum.... whole world is fucked
Tell me youflog do you talk to yourself often?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's the case, fuck Pay off right now. Should be sacked for impersonating a FG coach.
Avo had 2 line breaks against the best defensive side in the Roosters. Even in his dreams Montoya couldn't do that.
Which reminds me every time someone in our team makes a line break there is no support what so ever and it's been happening for years, wouldn't yopu think that a half decent coach would have addressed the issues by now along with that stupid play of Tollman getting the ball on the 4th & 5th tackle what does this guy coach our team, obviously not much, do we have any forwards that can bend the line & through a pass? we haven't got any set moves 10 out from the oppositions try line, Dean Pay has the easiest coach job in the league hiding behind the fact that he doesn't have the cattle and blaming every one else but himself.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He looked batted and bruised even before the head knock. Tough for a guy who’s gone from Ball to FG in 12 months to back up well after week. I reckon he’s been freshened up for next week.
Exactly right. It’s a concussion based/player welfare call and it’s probably the right one given he’s still a teenager.

He’ll be back in the 17 next week.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I understand he can't leapfrog Lewis, Foran and Wakeman but why isn't he in the conversation as a fullback or Hooker off the bench.
RTS started in the centres and wing spots before being slowly rotated into fullback. I really think thats how the Bulldogs should go. Give him 10-15mins a game and increase it. That said they had Minchello at the club as well. So yeah theres that. But it does help players find there feet, as fullback is probably one of the hardest positions in the game at the moment. It's not just about running the ball, but ball playing.

A

Alexander the Great

Bulldogs fan here: bro .... what’s your beef? Came at me all up in my business! You need to bounce ! Be cool like me!
Like a rhinestone cowboy
Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo
Like a rhinestone cowboy
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know
And offers comin' over the phone

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

hooker of the bench? you just ruined your post.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: anyone know what is wrong with youoboys?
That's a question no one can answer.
He seems to possess the IQ of a punch drunk boxer who's never landed a blow and is continually calling himself cool.

Replace the c with a t and you're on the right track

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
montoya is the worst player in our squad atm i think.

Even when kennel jizzed nut on him 3 years ago i didnt like him.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You were saving all your love for blue eyes

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He’s better than holland though haha