Opinion Wakeham Thought

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its more Lachy that makes me wet, when he throws that hot sweaty ball to me in row 3
Row 3 is that all. I caught it at the back of the hill at Brookie last year when he threw the pass to Ockunbur.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
HAd a terrible two games leading up to this week.

However, he put his hand up pre-game and said he was going to take on the much more fancied Souths halves and he did. Showed some balls to do that it must be said.

Personally I think this game was the making of him as it showed his attitude. Grit. Determination. And also bits of his class.

Still a long way to go but definite positive signs.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s wrong mate? Are you gonna challenge my comment with some sort of logic or just run your mouth?

Let’s talk footy, I know it’s not your forte but have a crack Sleeky
Why the fuck would he want to talk football with a bloke that’s got less knowledge on the game than pay??

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please explain shfinkter????
Lol you Fukn muppet
Lol you lot are far too serious... its too easy to get a rise. Im also not a muppet. I say with certainty that i could employ you to hose down my driveway on a fulltime basis.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still following me around the forum catfish melon?
When the Dogs lose people need to bait others to let off steam. The usuals are all out trying to get a rise out of you and Bazil it seems.

Boring as shit personally as would love for people to simply talk football

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When the Dogs lose people need to bait others to let off steam. The usuals are all out trying to get a rise out of you and Bazil it seems.

Boring as shit personally as would love for people to simply talk football
Pathetic isn’t it

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still following me around the forum catfish melon?
No you’re just continually posting dumb shit in reasonably intelligent threads as for following you around don’t flatter yourself you are not that important

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No you’re just continually posting dumb shit in reasonably intelligent threads as for following you around don’t flatter yourself you are not that important
Without wanting to get involved in this ...

Horse said something along the lines of 60 mins of rocks and 20 mins of diamonds. Right?

Isn't that what a lot on here are saying? That he had some good moments but still needs to improve?

Although I don't particularly agree with the ratio Horse has given I don't think he's far off in the Wakeham has plenty of potential and showed some really good moments during the game. He does however need to work on his consistency.

Not sure where this "continually posting dumb shit" comes from though ...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Horse said something along the lines of 60 mins of rocks and 20 mins of diamonds. Right?

Isn't that what a lot on here are saying? That he had some good moments but still needs to improve?

Although I don't particularly agree with the ratio Horse has given I don't think he's far off in the Wakeham has plenty of potential and showed some really good moments during the game. He does however need to work on his consistency.

So don’t get involved

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thats not what he started this thread for. He's a fucking lewis lover and stuck the boot into wakeham after wakehems 7th first grade game.

Hes now got egg on his face, same as the stupid renouf thread he started and he should just shut up and cop it now

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats not what he started this thread for. He's a fucking lewis lover and stuck the boot into wakeham after wakehems 7th first grade game.

Hes now got egg on his face, same as the stupid renouf thread he started and he should just shut up and cop it now
Don’t bother with the Algerian, or whatever he is. Always does it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t bother with the Algerian, or whatever he is. Always does it
Does what? I'm just trying to understand what you guys are on about and the need to hound someone out.

If the best you can continually do is call me Algerian, Tasmanian, whatever then so be it mate. Personally think you should grow up a little.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Wrong about Renouf wrong about pay
Wrong about Lewis
Wrong about wakeham
Dumb as dogshit must be Elliott’s father

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does what? I'm just trying to understand what you guys are on about and the need to hound someone out.

If the best you can continually do is call me Algerian, Tasmanian, whatever then so be it mate. Personally think you should grow up a little.
Personally, I think you need to stay out of discussions that you “don’t understand” the reasonings for.