Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The pair of them are on less then $600k combined for season 2020 ..

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the twins are playing well but they weren't playing anywhere near as well with us, particularly since Brett joined us. In my view they still wouldn't be playing as well with us cause they wouldn't be getting the slick service and pinpoint kicks (or quality coaching) they are getting now. No outside back can really shine with our spine.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We dont deserve Ferraris outwide.. lets stick to our usual goggomobils.. 280px-Goggomobil_250_Limousine.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Biggest mistake in the past decade, they will play well until they are 37

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously still can't believe the club sent them packing.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes the twins are playing well but they weren't playing anywhere near as well with us, particularly since Brett joined us. In my view they still wouldn't be playing as well with us cause they wouldn't be getting the slick service and pinpoint kicks (or quality coaching) they are getting now. No outside back can really shine with our spine.
This is spot on. Yes the Morris Bros are playing bloody well but 99% of that is due to the team and culture around them.

If they went to any other team outside the top 4/6, they wouldn't be playing at the same level they are now.

No way in hell Prince BallBag could lay on pin point cross field kicks or Broken Ass Foran do perfect spiral cut out passes to free up the backline.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And it's a hell of a lot easier to attack with flair when your not drained from constant defending which they would be doing if they were still with us

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite ever season was that 2012 season, honestly how fking good were we. I went into every game expecting a win.
It still pisses me off to this day we didn't win the comp that year. Fully fkn deserved it and played like absolute shit ***** in that final.

Would have made one hell of a seasons highlights dvd.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well to be fair they have quality supporting players to make them look even better.
True, they are finally getting some good service. It's easier to be your best if u are in the best team. Especially in the backs coz u are relying on others for your opportunities

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My favourite ever season was that 2012 season, honestly how fking good were we. I went into every game expecting a win.
Legit felt like only team who could challenge us were Melbourne. Expected 10-20 point Wins weekly. Even blokes like Stagg could set up a line break oh Lordy

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is spot on. Yes the Morris Bros are playing bloody well but 99% of that is due to the team and culture around them.

If they went to any other team outside the top 4/6, they wouldn't be playing at the same level they are now.

No way in hell Prince BallBag could lay on pin point cross field kicks or Broken Ass Foran do perfect spiral cut out passes to free up the backline.
Josh did well for the sharks in the 2 games he played tbh

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Legit felt like only team who could challenge us were Melbourne. Expected 10-20 point Wins weekly. Even blokes like Stagg could set up a line break oh Lordy
We felt invincible with a halves pairing of Josh Reynolds and Kris Keating, it sounds ridiculous to say now but at the time we won some stupid like 12 games in a row. Barba had the individual greatest season I've ever witnessed, Jmoz was reformed and our pack led by Tank, Kasiano and Graham was just unstoppable. And no fan base puts it on like we do when we are at the top.