This forums becoming a little negative

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Heads up guys.
Be positive. Looking through all these threads it's abuse, doom and gloom, pessimism, assuming the worst, insults etc

We need a reminder life is good. The club is in a good spot. A lot of money to spend, just missed the 8 last season, players playing hard, haven't lost players, Thompson arrival.... life is good!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yet pay is still here #Payout

and yes, while life might be good. The goings on at The Mighty Bulldogs club is not for many reasons known.!!!

heads up Nasheed.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are dead last. All this money and can’t land a good signing. How are we in a good spot though? Haha

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I sort of agree with nasheed. Over the past weeks this forum has been really negative. Look for the good, not the bad guys!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to be positive in my own way.
We're coming dead last and I started taking cartwheel lessons.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually happens when you are going terrible and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Nasheed, not a bad little life lesson in general for the more prominent whingers and sooks on here as I get the feeling that their negative mindset and propensity to complain isn’t just reserved for Bulldogs matters.

Get out there and enjoy life with a positive, optimistic outlook on things. It’s not all doom and gloom. Endlessly sulking over things beyond your control is a waste of precious time. If you get yourself worked up over little things to the point where you’re abusing others, then it’s time to seriously reassess your life.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Becoming?

FMD.

I wish you were a member during the Billy Ngawini days...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Very observant Nasheed.
Mr Nasheed Bulldog/Rabbit will be so torn and conflicted on Sunday when we take it out on Souths and win it for Thommo :grinning:

How's that for positive ;)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Becoming?

FMD.

I wish you were a member during the Billy Ngawini days...
Haha. He was our saviour! To be fair, at the time we were all really excited about Aaron Groom and Jizza Nguyen. So it wasn't all negative.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks Nasheed, not a bad little life lesson in general for the more prominent whingers and sooks on here as I get the feeling that their negative mindset and propensity to complain isn’t just reserved for Bulldogs matters.

Get out there and enjoy life with a positive, optimistic outlook on things. It’s not all doom and gloom. Endlessly sulking over things beyond your control is a waste of precious time. If you get yourself worked up over little things to the point where you’re abusing others, then it’s time to seriously reassess your life.
Good life lessons Dr. Phil. Can you take your own advice when it comes to criticising the likes of Wakeham and Renouf?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If anyone is feeling too happy or positive just log on here. Some on here could win the 80 million dollar powerball next week and complain they have to drive to Homebush to pick up the cheque

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Nasheed. Let’s get positive. The dogs are finally going to win the spoon! All cheer. Its been a long wait! Extend Pay’s contract and we could make it consecutive spoons! With more fans dropping away from games, The line at the coffee stall will be shorter - that’s great news. And to stay really positive week to week, we can cancel our nrl live subscriptions and save money. Just think positive guys.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Heads up guys.
Be positive. Looking through all these threads it's abuse, doom and gloom, pessimism, assuming the worst, insults etc

We need a reminder life is good. The club is in a good spot. A lot of money to spend, just missed the 8 last season, players playing hard, haven't lost players, Thompson arrival.... life is good!
Nash We need some of your Hash to get positive..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my positive post
im positive lynn and the board have fucked the bulldogs
is there a more poorly managed club in the nrl than the bulldogs
is there any other team in the nrl in such a dire shitty situation where its management and board are doing bugger all to fix the issues

remove the andersons from the club