Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just used to loosing 4th year of garbage we ain't gonna win another game

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lots of duds there tonight. Perhaps the most obvious one was Wakeham. He is not first grade standard.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont know how this lot are anywhere near the 9.2 million salary cap or over for that manner
These blokes look like they recruited of seek
Meaney is on 300k...now use that to guide yourself around the rest of the squad and their potential salary lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be interested to see a post game analysis of putting another hiding we just copped into ‘context’ by Brady. No doubt he will use Hoppa as the basis for this massacre

Our pack got pumped !

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK's NEVER gonna be in the class of Harry Grant. Might as well try Katoa and see how we go. Where's the support when someone makes a break ? Is this a reflection of our attitude / coaching. Why wait so long to inject Renouf ? (one of our best attacking fowards). Never play Holland in the backs again FFS. His catching is worse than DWZ. Sick of us running one out and easy targets for the opposition defence - especially every time Tolman gets the ball. Why doesn't RFM do offloads any more ?. We would have been better off with Reynolds over Wakeham.

At the end under Des I didn't think we could play any worse but we probably do now, When was the last time we running last in the comp ? If the coach aint to blame must be those above.

Last edited:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy couldnt do anything with this bunch. Particularly tonight with everyone out of position. Realistically we have 15 permanent first graders in the entire 27 squad we currently have, 7 of which are genuinely considered good.
Not being a smart ass but what 7 are you talking about ?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na he’s just trying 10x harder cos it’s us but to be fair he’s still better then every shit c*** we got absolute joke of a team I’m embarrassed to be a supporter enough is enough
Man I was there in the wok years it's painful to see how shit we have become

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Pay ffs the team can't even do the basics right let Steve G take over until we find another coach
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Stevie G our attacking coach? I realise he's not the one selecting the squad or making appalling use of our bench... but given how diabolical our attack has been for what seems like an eternity I don't know if it would be an improvement.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listening to Grant post game he has plenty of respect for Madge.. We are no chance of jagging him at any price unless Bellamy is a cold heartless bitch and his replacing Pay..

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we’ve had Averillo at centre, Wakeham at half and Cogger at 9.
What do we want next lol [emoji23]

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kicking for Holland

I give up
Rush Lewis back in stat. Stop investing resources, time and money in Wakeham and Holland and the rest. Just cut your losses and move them on to the Super League. There is no genuine future in the game for them here.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever runs there social media department just have the week of next week no silly post about how they gonna try and train hard and do for each other cause its all FUCKING LIES lies lies lies

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im deadset serious. At least Seibold has something on the resume even if it was all set up nicely for him. Pay vs Seibold is obviously a “pick your poison” situation but I wouldn’t even flinch. Seibold for me
To each their own.... I think if Seibold coached this roster m, we would be losing by 30 plus every week.